meeting the pack

Paige pov..........

The alpha twins walked over to where the microphone is. If i had to guess the oldest twin nate stepped up to it, while nathan stood by his side. They are so handsom. And i get two of them.

Well if i get bored or mad at one of them, i have another one. Nathan turned to me and smirked at me, like he kew what i was thinking, and then he grinned. Oh my god they know.

I looked down and blushed. And then nate spoke.

Hello everyone. As you all know my brother and i have been spending some time trying to find our mate. We searched every pack in the country. But with no luck, we could not find her.

We started thinking that maybe our mate is in another country. This is why we had this ball, to invite every pack in the world.

But before we could even start the ball, we have found our mate, and she is not from any pack or is she our kind but have knowledge of us. We love her already, and im expected all of our pack to except her and be patient with her. She has much to learn.

So without further ado, i would like to welcome, ms. Paige donavan.

Wow, they take this mate thing serious. I looked up and both my mates had a hand stuck out for me to come to them. I took a deep breath and walked up the steps and onto The stage.

There was cheering and wooting. I waved to them and said hello. I looked at the twins and they were smiling and had very proud looks to them. Wow me, mated to the most powerful and wealthiest werewolves in the world. I smiled at them. The way they looked at me only told me that they do love me already.

Now i can be with my friend and have a better life. Both of us.

Nathan stepped up to me and whispered in my ear. You are both of ours, meaning we share you at the same time, Not separately. So if you are mad at one, we both suffer. And then they both placed kisses on my neck, sending shivers down my spine.

They smiled at me, they know what that does to me, the bastards. I stepped back next to nate while nathan stepped up to the mike.

Enjoy the ball everyone. And if unmated person happened to find there mates make sure you inform us. We need to keep track of those who are staying and are leaving. Have a good night.

We walked down the stairs and the twins pulled me on the dance floor. Both surrounding me, placeing their heads one one side of mine.

So paige, we heard you are a photographer, and you work for max bolen. Well did you know that he is a werewolf, from silvermoon pack.

That caught me off gaurd, wow my boss a werewolf. That would explain a lot. He is always comming and going like hes not the boss of the place.

Wow!!!!!!!! No i didnt know that. It explains a lot.

Hes here paige. Really i said. Where.

Right behind you. I turned to a grinning max, who also looks like he have been caught doing something he should have not been doing.

I put my hand on my hip and cocked an eyebrow at him.

Soooooo!!!!!!!!!!! Thats why it was so easy for you to let me come here max.

Well yeah, but i had know idea that you would become the mate of my two best friends in the world.
How is it possible to have a human mate. He looked at them and they were just as puzled as he was.

Well, i dont care and im perfectly happy this happened. I was going to move out of the country.

Everyone including the twins, laney, zane, max and chris and his mate was all stareing at me.

What, wait. Laney said. You were going to leave and not tell me.

No i was not. I was taking you with me. I was thinking about not doing it when i met zane and chris, then this happened.

So why were you leaving, she asked me. Well if you hadnt noticed i have no family, in the good ole u.s.a. the family i do have is in italy, yes im part italian.

I was lonely and i needed some family, you know after i lost my parents and my twin brother i wasnt the same.

The twins shared a glance and then looked at me, they walked over to me and placed a hand on either side of my face.

I think we all need to go and.have a talk in our office.

Zane have eric and sage watch over the ball. Wnd meet us in the office. Chris find elder mark and elder lea. Tell them we require there presence in our office.

Wait, whats happening. I asked them. They looked at me and said its o.k. baby, we just have a story to tell you. O.k.

I shook my head and next thing i knew we were all waiting in there huge office waiting for chris to find the elders and bring them to the twins office.

Just as i thought this, the two elders walked in. They reaked of power. And im just human. But something stirred in me and i coward back behind my mates. They had worried faces.

Whats wrong baby nate asked me. I dont know, im scared all of a sudden.

The woman elder walked over to us and put her hand out for me to take it. I put my hand in hers hesitantly and felt welcome in my soul.

I smiled at her and walked away from my mates with ease and no care.

I heard two low growls behind me, hush boys, lea said to them. Shes o.k.

Whats happening, i heard laney said.

She is part of the twins prophesy elder matk says. Would everyone like to hear the story.

At this moment, i started glowing and lifting from the ground. My legs went into indian style. My eyes white and i just stayed there floating. With my eyes on my mates.

Wow, this is strange nathan said, as nate shook his head. So the elders began the story.