paige meets the alphas

nate and nathan pov......................

damn.nate said walking towards the front of the pack house.

now we have to get someone else to gaurd our mate, if we ever find her.  they walked out the door to see

zane with his face in the crook of his mate neck, she looks happy and scared, its a funny sight.

zane................we see you found your mate, he looked up but before he can say anything the twins stopped and sniffed the air, brother do you smell that. he nodded. the sweet smell of cocunuts. we searched and landed on a most beautiful and delisious woman, he gown white with ruffles, her beautiful face, that beautiful perky body.

mate.........mine........my brother and i said at the same time.

oh myyyy......our little mate said.

they walked over to her and sandwighed her in between them. umm you guys are smooshing me. and why have you been keeping my friend zane from me............she snapped at us.

the twins looked at zane and he shruged his shoulders................paige. ohhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they said through there mind link, its the paige. this works good. since paige and zanes mate are friends he can gaurd them both.

they looked down to there mate and smiled. those eyes are mesmorizing. umm,, if we had known that you were our mate he would have been with you at all times, he is my third in command and have duties to his pack, do you understand little one. she nod her  head,

soooooo, does our position means im your mate and i most definately have too attend this party. every one laughed at her playfullness.

come............they said, its time to introduce you to the pack. do you know chris brown is our beta baby. nate said pointing towards chris and his mate. we walked to the back of the pack house to enter in the pack hall so that no one will see paige quite yet.

are you ready baby, they said together. they walked up the stage stairs and chris and zane followed. this should be interesting they said.