training and blast from the past

Pic of adam, stephen at ten and twelve, and mother elizabeth..........................................

third person point of view.............

for the next two days paige and her family trained..........also they had to deal with a very angry demon guard that they had no choice but to bring him back with them.

adam pov......................

why do my life have to be so damn difficult.

first my mate, a elder werwolf, makes her way inside a impenetrable dungeon, then she tells me to release our most secure prisoner. he is a ok person.

i am one of the types where i hate violence, i know thats crazy for a demon, but its true. all demons are not bad.

but i cant say the same for my brother and my uncle. they have been evil since before i can remember.

but what he did to saige and her family was unforgiveable. ill follow my mate anywhere. shes so beautiful and smart.

now i have to be the one responsible for my brother. he is flipping a lid, is what i heard from the alphas of this pack.

he keeps asking for me, he want eat. or sleep. so now im in i and leas room paceing. i keep glanceing at her, she looks like she wants to say something.

i stop and turn to her direction. lea; i said a little bit to loud, causing her to jump.

im sorry, im just nervous.......my brother was not a easy person to get along with when we were little.

even when we got older he made my life a living hell. he ignored me most of the time. he was a daddy boy. i was always close to my mother, until dad decided he didnt want her and took notice of elder paige.

she was always nice to me growing up, one day she foind out that he killed my mother. that was the day he took her prisoner.

and then i was just a extra help, they made me do stuff i didnt waNt to do. so now you understand why im acting this way.

so were you going to ask me why im afraid of him, i asked her.

she sat there stareing at me, im guessing trying to figure out what else to say, since i probably hit it on the head thats what she was about to ask.

i chuckled and walked towards her. youre so cute when your in deep thought.

she looked up at me, her eyes sparkled from the smile plastered to her face.

well i was going to ask that, but you already answered it. she chuckled.

anyways, you have to figure out what to do with him. talk to him.........maybe he want to change.

maybe, i said to her.....well here i go.

i pushed the door to my brother cell open. he looks terrible. i squeezed the tray that his untouched food was on.

stephen, he rolled over and sat up.

adam, why are you betrayong our father.

i sat on the. chair across from him. I gave him a, "are you kidding look."

What, dont fucking give me that look. You know damn well if he finds out you helped them escape, he will kill you and that lovely mate of yours.

Or maybe ill just beg him to let me keep that noce piece of ass for myself.

Shut up, about lea or ill fucking gutt you.

Stephen laughed and laughed until he couldnt. I was steamed. How dare he think of my mate in that way.