alpha of the red moon pack

So i wanted sandy, paige sister to have a mate too. So this chapter is sort of a filler but it also holds important details for the up comming war.

Paige pov.............

Hey, i will always be saige, i said to my brother rome, but im paoge now.

That vulnerable person back then is gone in a way. What lucifer did to me, it was monstorous. I thought he loved me but he only used me, to gain power.

I know sis, he was terrible to us. And our parents, he burnt them alive.

There were gasps all around us. I wanted to break down and cry. But sandy beat me too it.

I didnt know.........she sobbed. He told me they were killed by rogues.

Thats what he wanted to tell you to keep you there with him. And he put rome in a cell, barely feeding him.

That reminds me, we gave a dinner fixed for you,

As soon as jason gets here we can eat, nate says.

Whos jason, sandy says.

Im jason, who wants to..............mate, we heard him saying while looking at my sister.

Well it looks like my sister found her mate. And i just got her back.

She looked at him googly eyed, hes beautiful, i heard her whisper.....i chuckled.

That he is, well everyone lets leave these two to get acquainted, i told everyone.

We all moved to the dining area. As i walked in i saw my brother in a chair with his mate sitting in his lap. He was kissing landens neck.

I cleared my throat, getting there attention, he looked at me and smirked. I smiled at him.

Paige;he said. I always knew you were gay, why didnt you say anything.

Well, i wasn't trying to be wirh anyone other than my mate he said, smiling at landen, making the poor boy blush beet read.

He kissed his cheak and my brother just wrapped him back into a hug and kissed his neck again.

Well im happy for you, rome.

Well im happy for you too sis, you have two, and i sew they marked you already he said wiggiling hos eyebrows.

I just laughed at himand shook my head. My brother always have been a jokester.

They had to mark me, so I can get my memory and my powers back. I have to destroy lucifer.

I dont want you anywhere near him. Pome says, he looks worried for me. But lucifer will never get no where near me or anyone i love ever again.

Well its my prophesy, mine and my mates we have to kill him, or he would not stop until all of you are dead.

He dont know im alive so i have the advanyage. When he find out that sandy and you are gone, he will figure it out. He will do everythinfg he can to find you.

And the demons, your mate, natia, all are gone...........

Paige, i turn to see elder mark walk in holding sammy hand.

Whats up mark......

I just got word from our informant that lucifer found out, he has sent a army, in search for your brother and sister, also the others.

He knows that someone broke them out.......with magic. Our informant believes that he knows its i and lea.........

Is zane and lacey back yet, i asked...worried about my two best friends.