the move

Pic of dinner paul mom cooked.

Sammy POV.........

My mate is so damn possessive.

He would not let me out of that damn room for nothing. It was because I let him mark me.

We have not had sex yet, but we have pleasured each other. I'm not ready just yet for it.

Mark, told me when he marked me, he got a little stronger, and I will possess some of his powers, I haven't got them yet it will take time.

When my brother nathan came to get me, I was so happy. I almost ran out of that room.

So we are sitting in there office. Zane and laney are going to collect her and Paige's things.

And also they, my brothers and they mate, also I and mark are all moving in the new Maine house, my brothers had it built, just last year.

Um, nate, nathan.

Yes baby bro...................they said in unison.

I cleared my throat, I was wondering if I and mark can be in charge of getting the house ready.

They looked at each other, then back at me and smiled. Who are you and what have you done with our brother, nate asked.

Guys, I'm not kidding. Its perfect, I need to open up. Finding my mate does that to me. I played my hand on mark face and he smiled at me wrapping his arms around me, he kissed my mark, and shivers ran up my spine.

Well, I think its a brilliant idea, nathan said. Way to be involved sammy.

You got the task. We would move our mate now. Have them set our room up first. We want her to be comfortable.

Oh mark told me about you guys mate. I'm sorry bros.

Thank you sammy, she will come back to us. And we will all go on a date.

And so I and mark walked out of the office him half dragging me. In a hurry are we, I said to him.

Yes, so I can have my way with you in our new room. I snorked, you are such a dork I told him.

He scoffed at me and said, no I'm not.

Uh, huh, that was so cheesy.

Well well see about that later then.

I mind linked the staff to do the move.

Six hours later.......................

Damn that was crazy, I told my two friends, Paul and Edie, while plopping down on the couch.

Yeah it was Paul said. So we haven't see you since you found your mate, he said. Looking at my mate.

Well, he is so possessive, thank god my brothers sent for us.

They shared a look and said since when are you buddy, buddy with the alphas.

Since the day I found my mate. They were missing me and don't care if I'm there foster brother, I was being stupid.

Oh I let him mark me but we havent mated.

Well we have something to tell you too.

What, I said looking between them.

They looked at each other and said, well you know our birthdays were two days ago.

I sucked in a breath. Oh my god guys, I totally forgot.....I'm a bad friend.

No, your not. You found your mate, we are happy for you. Now be happy for us, we found our mate.

I smiled and said where are they, are they in the other pack house.