5. Percy x Reader

Imagine... surprising Percy with a birthday party.

You walked from the (g/p) cabin to the Poseidon cabin.

But you were stopped by Will Solace. "You ready?" he asked.

You nodded. "At Paul's house, right?"

Will's eyes widened. "I swear, (l/n). You're always forgetting everything."

"I'll see you there, Solace," you said, gazing up at the blonde and then smirked."Everyone's already there. You better get a ride from di Angelo before he leaves."

Will turned as red as a strawberry, with his mouth hung slightly open. "Ugh... first Jason and now you...?" Will shook his head to himself.

You smiled, turning around and going into Cabin 3 without knocking.

"Percy!" you yelled, waiting for him to appear out of no where.

You heard a thump with a groan following after. "Yes?" Percy crawled out from underneath his bed covered in dust and cobwebs.

You ran a hand through his hair to remove the dust. "What were you doing under there?"

"I was hiding from Jason," he admitted sheepishly. "We were playing hide n' seek... but it looks like he stopped looking," he slightly frowned.

You sighed before standing on your tippy toes to kiss him. "You won because he gave up looking."

Percy smiled. "I guess you're right."

You took out a a blue blindfold. "Would you put this on?"

Percy's green eyes showed excitement. "Are we going to the park to celebrate my birthday? Maybe a little picnic under a tree would be nice. Or having lunch at a restaurant? Ooh, lunch with Mom and Paul would be nice too. And--"

"Perce," you interrupted his rambling. "Put the dam blind fold on and then you'll find out."

Percy's smile grew even wider, as he let you cover his eyes. You guided him out the cabin, to the Camp Half-Blood sign, to Sally's parked car. You opened the passenger door and helped him in. Percy strapped himself in.

You then got into the drivers seat, and put the car in drive.

"This smells familiar," Percy said, taking a deep breath. "Smells like candy... like my mom."

You grinned, following the directions Will gave you earlier in the week.

You glanced over at Percy, who was picking at the blindfold.

"Don't peak," you said to your boyfriend.

"Aw, c'mon," Perch complained. "One look. That's all I'm asking for."

"No," you said firmly.

"Please? You wouldn't want to make the birthday boy sad, would you?" he pouted.

You rolled your eyes as you reached your destination. You honked once to let your friends know you're here.

You glanced at the front yard of Paul's house. It was covered with grazing unicorns and Pegasi. There were a few miniature ponies thrown into the mix too. You wondered how you would get Percy past each of them without them spoiling the surprise.

Percy immediately unbuckled his seat belt.

"Woah, big boy." You stopped him with your hands. "Slow down. Not so fast."

Percy crossed his arms and huffed.

The two of you exited the car. You rushed Percy to the door before any horse could get close to him.

You opened the door to find all of the lights turned off. "Take off the blind fold, Perce."

The second he took it off, there was a chorus of "Surprise!"

Percy smiled as he gazed at the blue theme. Blue cookies. Blue cake. Blue streamers. Blue jellybeans. Blue cupcakes. Blue everything.

"Happy birthday, Percy." Sally came forward, giving him a hug. Paul joined in. Then you. Then almost everyone else joined to form a group hug.

Percy gave you a quick kiss, muttering a thank you under his breath.

"Now," Percy said, holding your hand. "Where can I find the blue cupcakes?"

-♆-
This one shot is in honor of Percy Jackson's 22th birthday!! Or 17th for he past six years!

This was originally going to be a punk!percy but I suck at writing those :c

I'm so sad bc percy isn't that little anymore :'(. He's all grown up *sobs*

But so is the rest of The Seven. Omg noo I'm going to cry.

-A

*cries in the corner bc percy is a grown man and probs engaged/married to annabeth*