1. Connor Stoll x Mortal!Reader

Imagine... being a mortal and meeting Connor and Travis Stoll.

You wiped the store counter as a pair of teen boys entered your family's general store.

They wore their hoods up, speaking in hushed voices.

You were suspicious of them. You usually see people wearing hoods, but not on a sunny day. It was 80 degrees outside. You wished you could be at the pool with your friends-- or possibly stay inside watching Netflix or reading fan fiction.

You stood in another isle, fixing a wrack of magazines, as the teens stood on the other side.

"Connor! Look!" One of the yelled. "It's a mythomagic Hermes figure! We could sell this this to Nico or Frank!"

Mythomagic, you thought. Is that some type of DND thing?

"Dude! Let's take it," the other responded.

They continued down the aisle, you following them discreetly.

You grabbed a random magazine off the shelf, holding it behind your back in case you needed it.

The siblings looked at the books next. "Do you think Annabeth would be able to read this in a day?" One of them held up a thick book, which appeared to be written in Spanish. You had no clue, but you quickly rushed back to the cash register as the two teens turned.

Just as you set down the magazine, you heard the doorbell chime again. Although, no one came in.

You pressed a button under the counter.

You sprint down the aisles to find the teens gone. You quickly rush out of the general store, finding the brothers walking away with merchandise in their hands.

"Hey!" You called. "Get back here! You need to pay!"

They only threw a quick glance over their shoulders and start to run.

You chase after them.

You silently thank your mom for forcing you to do track through middle and part of high school.

You never saw how it could help you in life besides college, but the hard work had finally paid off.

You tackled one of the boys, taking him by surprised.

The two of you tumbled in the soft green grass. You pressed your weight on the curly haired boy, pinning his arms on both sides of his head.

The boy stared at your with bright blue eyes, that almost seemed fake. Freckles dotted the bridge of his nose. The corners of his mouth went upward, into a snarky grin. It's almost as if he liked being chased.

Your breaths came out short and labored, as you tried to calm your heart rate.

"You're quick," he said. His brother had left him behind.

You shrugged it off. You didn't want any compliments from someone who stole from your family's store.

"What's your name?" you demanded. If the police wasn't here in time, you needed a name.

"What's yours?" The guy tilted his head up, in attempt to be at eye level.

"You first," you said.

"My name is Connor Stoll." Connor pulled his arms away from your grip. He put the back of his head in his hands. "Your turn."

You weren't planning on telling him your actual name, but when he stared at you with wide child-like eyes, you felt the need to tell him.

"(y/n)," you said, relieving the weight you placed on him.

"That's a beautiful name." Connor winked.

You felt the blood raise to your face, your cheeks burning.

"I would love to learn more but--" Connor gently pushed you off him, pinning you to the ground. "I have to run."

He placed a kiss on your lips that barely lasted a second. Though, the sweet taste of cherry flavored candy lingered on your lips.

Connor was gone from your sight. You wondered where he could of gone.

You looked around in a slight daze, but you felt something light in your hands: a small piece of paper.

You opened it and read it:

Maybe we can meet up again? Check the boxes below:

[ ] yes

[ ] choice #1

[ ] choice #2

Meet me in Central Park next Friday.

~C Stoll

...................

Hey guys! I've never done a Connor x reader, so I thought I would.

Sorry for not updating earlier!
-A