4. Leo x Reader

Imagine... fooling around with Leo on the Argo II.

"Leo?" you called, in attempt to find your boyfriend.

The two of you had been playing hide n' seek as a way to waste time. You were growing frustrated as you failed to find Leo.

You walked into mess hall, finding Percy and Annabeth discussing over the romans. Annabeth was so focused in her work, she didn't notice you.

You took a seat in front of Percy. "Have you guys seen, Leo?" you asked with a long sigh following after. "I've been looking for him everywhere. I can't find him."

"Um, no," Annabeth muttered.

"Nada chica," Percy shrugged, running a hand through his dark hair.

Annabeth stared at Percy, furrowing her eyebrows. "When did you learn to speak Spanish?" She shrugged to herself and returned to her work.

"I didn't, but I heard it on the radio when I was running away from the cops. So I thought I'd give it a try."

Annabeth stopped writing on her map and looked up again. You and Annabeth stared at Percy incredulously.

Percy was oblivious to the looks he was receiving. "Have you checked his cabin?" He asked, biting into a blue cookie from a plate.

"Yes," you groaned, laying your head on the table.

"Look where you least expect him to be," Annabeth suggested. "You might want to check with Jason or Piper."

You nodded, rising to your feet and traveling farther into the ship. You stopped in front of Jason's room, and gave it a light knock.

"Come in," you heard from inside.

You opened the door, letting yourself in. You found Jason alone, with a book in his lap.

You've always thought Jason was a hunk, but he wasn't exactly your "type."

"Hi," Jason smiled.

"Um... hey," you said awkwardly. You mentally face palmed yourself for acting so awkward. But attractive guys made you nervous. "H-have you seen Leo?"

Jason scratched his chin. "I saw him in Pipes's room, but I don't know if he's still in there."

"Okay," you grinned, taking a few steps back towards the door. "Thanks."

You went to Piper's room, knocking, and entering.

"Hello," Piper waved. She seemed to be organizing her book shelf and pictures of her with her father, Tristan McLean.

"Hi," you crossed your arms. "Have you seen Leo?"

"He was here just a second ago," Piper shrugged. "I think he went to fix something in the boiler room."

You rushed out the door, yelling a thank you as you ran down the corridor.

You needed to find him. You couldn't let him win such a silly game. You wouldn't allow it.

You pushed the heavy boiler room door to see a couple of boxes shift. You made a mad dash and threw them aside.

"Ha! I found you!" You yelled, only to find Buford jumping out at you.

You yelped out of surprise, falling on your butt.

The laughter of Leo rang through the room. You scrambled to your feet, trying to determine the source.

You pushed those boxes aside until you reached a corner.

You spotted Leo sitting criss-cross on the floor, wiping his eyes.

"Finally," you breathed, kneeling next to your boyfriend. "I found you."

"Took you long enough, (y/n)," Leo chuckled, cradling your face with his callused hands.

"Where's my reward?" you smiled sweetly.

"What reward?" he asked, pushing a strand of your (h/c) behind your ear.

"My kiss," you blushed.

"Right," he nodded. "How could this bad boy forget?"

You reached for the collar of his shirt and tugging him forward. His soft lips grazed across yours hesitantly.

You pull away when you smelled smoke.

A little flame danced in Leo's hair, sending a trail of smoke into the air.

Leo immediately patted the flame out, his cheeks tinted pink out of embarrassment.

"Happens every time..." he muttered.

You laughed, pulling him into a kiss by the suspenders he wore. "Want to go another round?"

.........✁.........

why does everyone hate jason???

if you're going to say, "he's boring" or "he's trying  to replace Percy!!!"
please don't talk to me.

For godssakes, the guy tried to eat a stapler when he was two! How can you not love someone like that? Because I sure do.

Jason has his own sets of accomplishments like Percy that are unknown to us. (Bc Uncle Rick was being a little troll and never wrote about it. So it's left untold.)

But you gotta remember, we will always love Percy.

No one can replace the Percy Jackson.

and tbh i love jason. jason is bæ.

anyone who says otherwise, i will hunt you down the way Dean Winchester tracked down Sam. :)))

other than that, I hope you have a great day.
Sorry, I had to get that out of my system.
-A

*whispers* stapler