4. Percy x Sister!Reader

Imagine... visiting your twin brother after he gets home with his first child.

Finally, after nine months, you can see your niece/nephew- not in pictures, but in your very arms.

You walked up the porch steps, not bothering to knock and walking inside. "Percy! I'm here!" You shouted into the large house.

You hear a muffled voice that sounded like your brother's. "We're in here!" You hear footsteps, Percy emerging from a door. Percy wore bags under his eyes, with a scruffy beard like your father, but his green eyes were bright with excitement.

He leaned forward, his head poking out. He motioned you forward. "We're in the master bedroom."

You smiled, ignoring the state your twin was in. You hurriedly followed, but you slowed your pace when you neared the door. You didn't know the gender of their child, neither did Annabeth or Percy- until a few days ago.

They wanted it to be a surprise, so when the child was born, the first name that popped into their heads, would be the name of their kid.

You gently knocked, letting Annabeth know you were entering.

Annabeth cradled a bundle in her arms, rocking it back and forth. She smiled weakly when she noticed you enter.

She appeared tired, but you didn't blame her. Being in labor sucks, but it's worth it in the end.

You sat on the edge of her bed, Percy sitting next to you. "How are you?" you asked your sister-in-law.

"I'm okay," Annabeth said. "Would you like to hold her?"

Her. It's a girl. You have a niece. Your smile grew larger as the excitement expanded in your chest. You nodded.

Annabeth handed you her daughter with the help of Percy.

You were afraid to drop their daughter on the first day. Although it was a ridiculous fear, you had to remind yourself you're good at carrying things- unlike your brother. Percy is clumsy.

There had been times where he'd dropped the pet fish you had bought in a bag when you were ten.

He has dropped your homework in centaur blood. Now that was a bloody mess to explain to your teacher.

He's even dropped you when he offered to give you a piggy back ride.

A pair of large eye's met your (e/c) one's. A light grey surrounded the pupil, fading into a sea green. Her eyes held a gaze that reminded you of Annabeth's stare.

She had a small nose, with a friendly grin like your brothers. Underneath the little hat she wore, revealed black curly hair.

"What's her name?" you asked.

Percy shared a glance with Annabeth, smiling. "Her name is Sally, like Mom."

You hadn't been able to see your mother in months, maybe a year. Though, you assumed she's doing great since she's with Paul.

You smiled at your niece. You couldn't wait until she's able to talk. "Well, Sally," you said. "Welcome to the family."

................................

Hey guys!

I'm sorry this is short.

I would have updated earlier, but I've been having a few problems. I was diagnosed with depression and anxiety  yesterday, but I want to let you know I'm okay.

So if I don't update as often (which I will try), please don't get mad.

I'm doing my best and I appreciate the support!

-A