I wait. Patiently in my room. About two hours earlier Damian and Alfred both had come in and told me goodnight. When doing so, Alfred informed me that Bruce, Dick, and Tim had somewhere to be tonight. And that Damian was staying somewhere else. It's a school night. Why would they be out? Well, at least why would Tim and Damian be out? Suspicious activity to me. And what Bruce did to me earlier. That talk. What was that all about? Quickly and as quietly as I can I make my way over to my desk. I pull on my beanie and grab a flashlight out of the drawer. I look down at myself. This outfit will have to do. Walking over to the big wooden door I put my ear up against it. Nothing. Silence. So that should mean that no one is out there. Slowly and carefully as to not make a sound I open the door and peek my head out into the long hallway. Clear. Stepping out and closing the door behind me. Shuffling down the hall so I don't make any type of sound, I head downstairs. When I heard their voices that night, it came from the study. The room with the piano and clock tower. So that is exactly where I head. I hear muffled voices. Coming from that room. I freeze. And hide myself along the wall in the shadows. Somehow, I can hear them and...music notes? Suddenly the voices are gone. That was odd. Very odd. I stay in my spot for who knows how long. But I waited a long time. Making sure that they didn't come back. Finally deciding to get up, I come out of my spot and push open the door. I walk in, the moonlight lighting up the room through the giant window. I go around the room, looking at everything. But something catches my attention. The clock. The grandfather clock. Is stuck on one time. 10:47. I shrug at this and keep looking around the room. My eyes finally land on the piano. I did hear music earlier. So...I walk over and lift up the lid of the piano and look over the keys. Remembering the notes that I heard, I play them. I hear a click and what sounds like gears turning. I jump back a little, startled. I look up to see that the grandfather clock has swung open like a door. Should I? I mean, it's not my business to find out. But on the other hand, I'm so lonely. Deciding against the shyer part of myself I walk over to the opening and walk through it. There aren't any lights so I turn my flash light on. Infront of me is a long path of black stairs descending downwards. As I get closer to the bottom there are lights on, so I turn my flashlight off. Also as I get closer I can hear voices. And I recognize those voices. It's the entire family. Except for Alfred and...I think his name is Jason? I can hear Dick, Tim, and Damian. And even Bruce. But his voice sounds gruff. As I get closer I see that I can hide myself on the stairs behind a pillar. I can see them from this spot, but I don't think they will be able to see me. My eyes widen and I cover my mouth in pure shock. There sitting in a chair in front of a super computer is Bruce, wearing a suit. And the three boys are training. Or I guess you could call it training. And they are all in suits. But not just any type of normal fancy suits, if that's what you're thinking. I take one more look around the room. No. Wait. This isn't a room. This is a cave. I stare back at them all. This is the Batcave. So that means....I fall backwards and drop my flashlight. And because the stairs are metal. It makes a sound. A very loud sound. Everyone's attention in the cave turns from what they're doing and turn toward me. Or well, the position that I'm in. I stand and start to run back up the stairs. But I don't make it. Because someone grabs my arm and spins me around. I close my eyes, afraid to see who it is. I can practically feel them glaring at me, so I keep my eyes shut. No one says anything. I don't move, I'm frozen in place. The next thing I know is that I'm being carried bridal style back down the stairs and to where I'm guessing the others are. I'm placed on my feet. I slowly open my eyes, a little scared, to see all the boys staring at me. Bruce is well...I don't even know what that look is. No one says a thing. It's silent for a few moments.

"How did you find this place? Who do you work for?" Bruce narrows his eyes at me.

I'm taken back. What? Work for?

"Answer me!" he growls.

I take a step back and run into someone. I look up at the person to see it's Damian in his Robin attire. I'm trapped.

Dick steps up, toward Bruce or should I say Batman. "Bruce. She's a kid. Do you honestly think that she could be working for someone? She's harmless. Think Bruce."

I look between all of them. Tears threatening to fall. I'm terrified right now.

"I told you all," he says addressing the boys, "about her dreams. What she asked. Now, who are you working for." Batman demands at me.

I can't...I try to talk. But instead it comes out as a scream. A high pitched frequency scream. The boys and Batman drops, covering their ears. I clamp a hand over my mouth. Scared out of my mind. Tears fall down my face. Once they recover Damian, Dick, and Tim stare at me. While Batman rethinks everything.

"Arabella. You do not work for anyone?"

I shake my head, indicating that I do not work for anyone.

"Did you know about this power?"

Once again I shake my head no. I had no clue.

Bruce sighs and becomes all serious. "Arabella you must take an oath that you will not tell anyone about this."

I nod my head. And then, I take the oath. I can't believe that I know Batman. And the BatFamily.