"Come, sit down." She motions to the seats in front of her desk.

We take them. The principal introduces herself to us as Mrs. Parkington(A/N: I have no idea if that is the principal or not, just go with it). Every so often she would glance at me. And I would smile, a shy smile.

"So what is it that I can help you with?" She asks

Bruce looks at me then turns his attention back to Mrs. Parkington.  "Yes, I need to finish to finish some paper work on Arabella, and we need to discuss some things."

Mrs. Parkington nods. "Yes, of course. Let me get the papers."

She turns around and goes to a filing cannot. When she returns to the desk, she sits down and passes the papers to Bruce along with a pen. He reads through them and starts answering all that he can. While he is doing that, the principal turns her attention to me. She smiles, I give a small smile back.

"So, are you excited to be starting school here?" she asks.

I nod.

"So tell me a little bit about yourself."

I just stare at her. What do I say? I don't talk to people! This is making me uncomfortable. I look between her and Bruce. Just back and forth.

"Well?" she asks, getting a little frustrated.

Bruce looks up, just now noticing what's going on. He looks at me, and see's how uncomfortable I am. Bruce sighs.

"Oh, right. This is the thing we came to talk about with you." he says.

Mrs. Parkington just nods.

"Arabella doesn't talk." he says simply. I nod agreeing with him.

"Oh." the principal says in a little bit of shock.

They discuss my 'condition' for a while, before she actually agrees to what ever Bruce has said. I wasn't really paying much attention, I was looking out the window. After a little bit though I turn my attention back to them both only to find out that they are rapping up their conversation. Mrs. Parkington looks over at me. She smiles.

"I will call someone down in your first period class to come show you around, okay?"

I nod.

"Great, I will call them now. You can wait out there for them. Nice meeting you Mr. Wayne. You too Arabella."

Bruce stands and shakes her hand. We walk out of her office and Bruce hugs me then leaves. I sigh and take a seat. Every time I look up, the secretary is glaring at me, or staring, or both. Finally after the fifth time I give her a what look. She doesn't say anything and just continues to stare. That is until someone clears their throat. I look over to see Damian standing in the doorway with his arms crossed. I smile.

"Come on. Let's get to class." he says and starts to walk away.

I quickly pick up my bag and follow him. He leads me to my first period class, which I have with him. This is going to be an interesting day.

****

        Sixth period has come faster than I thought it would honestly. Sixth period you ask? I have P.E. this period. And let me say that I am not looking forward to it at all. I walk down the hall all alone, well I mean I have no one to talk too exactly. So to me I am alone. When I reach the gym I spot the teacher and walk over to him. As I approach he looks over at me, and smiles.

"You must be Arabella?" he asks.

I nod.

He reaches down underneath a table and hands me some clothes. "Here is your uniform. Go get changed. Did you bring tennis shoes?"

I nod once again. He laughs.

"Quiet type. Okay. I think I got an email about you. All good though." He laughs.

I smile a little and walk away to go get dressed. I enter the girls locker room, drop my stuff in a locker and then head into a stall so that I can change. I undress then redress into my new uniform. Once changed I put the other clothes into the locker and lock it. I see that I am basically the only girl in here dressed and ready, so I go ahead and walk out and into the gym. When I walk out there I notice people, mostly boys, sitting on the bleachers all changed and ready for P.E. As I get closer I see Damian sitting talking to a few other boys. I walk over to him and sit down, next to him. The boys around him look at me weirdly then give him a what the heck look. Damian gives me the same look.

"What do you think you're doing?" he asks, rudely.

I cock my head and give him a confused look.

"I said-" He starts but I put my hand up and nod.

I know he understood what I meant when I did that. What I can't understand is why he would act that way with me. I thought we were friends, I guess I was wrong. I make my way to the top of the bleachers and sit by myself. Slowly all the other students trickle out of the locker rooms and into the gym, taking seats all around me, but not next to me. I sigh, I was afraid that this would happen. The teacher walks out and starts talking he then goes and sets up a Japanese tobibaka. Um....The teacher scans us students and his eyes land on me. He smiles. Uh oh.

"Arabella. Come down here and we'll start with you." he says.

I stand and there are snickers that go around the room. I ignore them and walk down the stairs and onto the gym floor. He motions to the mat then explains what to do. All I have to do is run the jump and make it over. Sounds easy enough. Oh, and I can flip if I want to if I get high enough. I take a step back, run and then jump. I do a front flip then land on my feet on the other side. Wow..I didn't know that I could do that. I turn around and face the class and the teacher to see shock and amazement and some jealousy written on their faces. Um....this is going to be great......