sleepover

Kiley's P.O.V

"Your parents said it was fine if you stay?" Taylor asked me. I nodded as I sat my bag down next to his bed and turned to him.
"Would you like to call them?" I asked. He shook his head no and pulled me to him.
"No I trust you." He mumbled, pecking my lips before dipping me down and bringing me back up.

"What are you doing silly?" I giggled as I buried my face into his chest.
"I'm trying to love you." He giggled back. "What do you wanna do for fun baby girl?" He asked me, wrapping his arms around my waist as he rested his chin on my shoulder.
"We could play a  game?" I suggested. "I'm on my period or I would suggest something else." I smiled and he shook his head with a small laugh.
"Hows Blacks Ops sound?" I shrugged and followed him to the living room. He turned on the game and reached back to hand me the control but paused his actions.

"You don't wanna play, do you?" He asked raising his eyebrow.
"Not really. When I said game I meant like a board game or something. You can play though. I'm a little tired anyways." He smiled and laid on the couch, watching me as I crawled under his arms and snuggled into him. He looked down at me with a small smile on his face.
"Are you comfortable?" I nodded and he kissed my forehead before resting his chin on top of my head.

I loved this boy and I couldn't be happier.

A/N: Just a small filler guys. SOOOOOO SORRRRRYYY for my absence. I know you all probably hate me. But I hope you guys don't.

-Kay