this

Kiley's P.O.V

"Did I love you?" I asked Taylor as we sat in his bed. He shrugged.
"I dont know, you never told me."
"Did you love me?" 
"I never told you but yes, I did." 

I sat quiet for a moment before leaning up and kissing Taylor, pulling him close to me. He kissed me back but pulled away when I began to take my shirt off.
"What're you doing?" He asked, running his thumb over my hipbone.

Taylor's P.O.V

"Are you sure?" I asked as Kiley laid back and pulled her shorts off. She nodded and starred up at me.
"I want this, I want you and me. Nothing else." She said with a small sigh. I nodded and stood up, taking my clothes off and grabbing a condom. I slid it on and positioned myself over her.
"Tell me when you're ready?" she nodded and took a deep breath.
"Ready." She whispered.

I slid into her as slow as possible and let her adjust to the feeling before she told me it was okay to move. I didn't go fast or rough but I didn't go to slow either. This was something I never experience, it was full of passion. Not lust nor need or desire but love. I liked it.

I listened to Kiley moan my name over and over as she drug her nails up my back. Her raged breathing and pants for more along with the beads of sweat forming on her forehead was something I wouldn't mind hearing and looking at all the time.

"Taylor, I'm not gonna last much longer." She moaned out as she bucked her hips to match my pace.
"Whenever you're ready baby girl." I groaned as I could feel myself approaching my own high. I thrusted a few more times and Kiley came with a string of profanities leaving her mouth; the sight of her coming undone was enough to tip me over the edge.

We rode out our highs and I pulled out of her and got up, throwing the condom away.
"I really enjoyed that." Kiley mumbled as I laid down next to her and pulled the blankets over us.
"Me too." I said kissing her forehead as she nuzzled her head into my neck.

I love you.