tell me about us

Kileys P.O.V

"Taylor." I whined through the phone with a giggle.
"Yes baby?" He laughed.
"I cant sleep, tell me more things about us. Like stuff you haven't told me already." I rolled over in bed so I was on my stomach and smiled as he sighed. Every night that I couldn't get to sleep, I called Taylor and had him tell me old memories of ours. They helped me a lot and I was grateful that he was willing to stay up and tell me everything.

"Okay so this one time you, me and Becca all went to the public pool around one in the morning and we hopped the fence so we could go swimming. We may have had a little bit to drink." He chuckled some and I placed my head in my pillow, listening to the sound of his voice. "Well the police ended up showing up and you, being the little smart ass you are, had a stupid comment or comeback for everything they said. Anyways that night we ended up having to escorted back home but considering your parents didn't know you were out with me, we told the cops you were my sister and we ended up going back to my house." I laughed loudly and covered my mouth.

"I love hearing you tell me these things because, from what I can remember I wasn't like this at all." I commented causing him to sigh.
"Yea, I changed that, just like you changed me."
"What do you mean?" I asked curiously.
"It's just, before I met you I could care less about how a girl felt but then you show up and I'm head over heels for you. I don't know what it is about you but I cant bare to be without you." I closed my eyes and took in his words.
"Maybe we were meant for each other." I mumbled.