She was a pretty big stoner

Taylor's P.O.V

"Kiley, stop starring at me like that." I said, looking over at her as we pulled up to school. She smirked at me.
"And if I don't?" She challenged. I leaned over to her.
"Then I'm liable to fuck you right here." I whispered in her ear, causing her to catch her breath in her throat. I smiled and climbed out of the car, her following after me.

"Wait, I never said I didn't want you too." She said, grabbing onto my hand. I liked that she was like this. It made me want her more.
"So impatient babe." I mumbled, pulling her to my locker.

She was quiet and I glanced over at her. She had a concentrated look on her face and I shook my head, laughing slightly. She slipped under my arms, blocking my locker and grabbing my junk. I took in a sharp breath and starred down at her.

"I want you to take me to your car and fuck me senseless. I want you to fuck me so hard that I can't walk tomorrow; to where I can't walk for a week. I want you to pull my hair and smack my ass. Treat me like a slut if you have too. Do you understand me Caniff?" She said, seductively. I could feel myself getting hard at the thought of her pinned against the seat of my car, panting and begging for more; her moaning my name countless times as I fucked her; her not being able to walk without assistance. Me smacking her ass and pulling her hair. It turned me on so much.

She starred up at me and I pulled her away from my locker, slamming it closed and dragging her behind me. She squealed with excitement but I had something else in mind for her. I wanted to see how hot she look when she was high. She practically ran to the car and when I got in and began driving, she pouted at me.

"What are you doing. I thought we were gonna fuck?" She whined. I smirked at her.
"Patience is key baby. I got other plans for you." She bit her lip and ran her hands over her thighs. I placed my hand over hers and she groaned.
"Why can't you just take me here and now."

"Because I want to see something. Have you ever smoked before?" I asked her. She tilted her head to the side like a confused puppy.
"Like cigarettes?" She questioned. I chuckled under my breath and shook my head.
"Weed babe. Have you ever smoked weed before?" She mumbled an 'oh' under her breath and looked back at me.
"Yea, this one time with my friend Kelsy. She was a pretty big stoner." She said with a slight shrug.

"Great, so you're not new to this. Which is exactly what I was hoping for." I told her.

DOUBLE UPDATE GUYS! 😁😁😁
Hope you enjoy
-cay nicci