You dont have to ask twice.

Kiley's P.O.V

Taylor pulled me into his lap and pulled away slightly, looking at me. I brushed my hair from my face and wrapped my arms around his neck, tugging at his hair as I kissed him.

I climbed off of his lap and made my way to the back seat; him looking at me. Smirking, I grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him back with me. His hands roamed all over my body and went under my shirt, playing with my breast. "Taylor" I moaned in his mouth.

He grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it over my head, throwing it to the side. He pushed me back against the seat and licked my bottom lip. I denied him access and he grabbed my thigh roughly, causing me to gasp which allowed him to slip his tongue in my mouth.

Taylor's P.O.V

"What about your boyfriend?" I asked her, as she reached down, popping the button on my jeans.
"Who cares about him." She mumbled against my lips as she tore my shirt off. She kissed down my neck and chest; then she slowly pulled my pants down, starring up at me. I bit my lip, urging her to continue. By this time my boxers were extremely tight and she bit her lip, starring at my bulge.

"I think you've done enough teasing for the night." I told her as she began to kiss along my v-line. She laughed a little and pulled my boxers down, gasping at my length.
"Y-you're so big." She muttered, running her fingertips along my shaft.

I moaned slightly at her touch and she licked a bold stripe up my length before putting the head in her mouth, gently sucking. I groaned loudly and wrapped my fingers in her hair. She took as much of me as she could in her mouth and began to suck. "God, Kiley." I moaned, throwing my head back.

She wrapped her hand around the rest of my dick and moved her hand up and down at fast pace. I pushed her head down further and she began deep-throating, hollowing out her cheeks an humming. My breathing was ragged and I moaned loudly, pressing my fist to the roof of the car. She was so good at this.

"Kiley, I'm close babe." I groaned and she sucked harder. I bit my lip and she looked up at me. She looked so hot on her knees. She started humming again and I could feel myself going over the edge of pleasure. "Fuck Kiley." I moaned out, coming in her mouth. She looked up at me as she swallowed all of my sticky liquid. She licked her lips and I pulled her face to mine, kissing her.

Kiley's P.O.V
Taylor pulled me up, so I was straddling his lap. He began to unbutton my shorts and kissed my hip bones. I moaned at the feeling and he raise me up some so he could pulled the shorts off. He rubbed me through my underwear and I could feel myself getting wetter. "Don't tease me." I groaned out as he pushed my panties to the side.

He smirked and ripped my panties off, throwing them behind us. He pulled me by my waist to his face and kissed up my thighs; trailing kisses up to my soaking heat. I moaned and wrapped my fingers in his hair as he nipped at my clit. "Fuck." I moaned, rocking my body against his face. He licked up and down my core and plunged his tongue into me. It sent chills through me and I moaned at the feeling.

"Oh god Taylor." I moaned as he pushed his tongue in and out. He pulled away and I whimpered at the emptiness before he shoved his fingers in my face.
"Suck." He demanded. I put his fingers in my mouth and sucked hard yet seductively. He pulled them out and pushed his index finger into me. I rocked against it and he in inserted another one in.

His lips sucked at my clit and my body began to shake as my orgasm overtook me. "Taylor, oh god. Keep going, shit." I moaned out, grinding against him. He pushed his fingers in and out of me while I came down from my high. He pulled them out of me and licked them clean before kissing me roughly.

"I want you to be mine." he mumbled into my hair. I nodded.
"Y-you don't have to a-ask twice." I said back, still out of breathe. He kissed me again and I laid still on his chest, listening to his breathing.

Hey guys. I feel so terrible. I know you all are probably mad at me because I don't update or keep my promises.

I've just been lacking all motivation to write anymore. It's like, I once use to love writing but now I don't want to do it.

I feel like I'm a terrible writer and I should really get over myself because I have to have at least one interesting trait with my writing because people continue to read everything I put out. But anyways I'll try to get out of my slump and update more frequently. Thank you guys for hanging in there with me. Love you guys and I hope you enjoyed.
Later guys
You're all truly amazing ❤️
-cay nicci