Cockblocked by my own cousin

Kileys P.O.V

"This is your house?" I asked Taylor, gawking at how big it was. He laughed a little.
"Yes it is." I followed him inside. When we got inside I was hoping he'd push me against the wall and fuck me like there was no tomorrow but instead he led me up his stairs. I was kind of disappointed that he wasn't taking advantage of me.

"Follow me." He said, looking back at me. I did as told and followed him down the hallway, into a small bedroom. "Go sit over there, I'll be back." I nodded and sat down on the bed, looking around the room.

Taylor's P.O.V

"You said you only did this one time right?" I asked Kiley as she took another hit from the joint. She passed it to me and blew outwards.
"Maybe I lied a little." She said, climbing into my lap. I laughed and she looked at me.

"Sex now?" She asked with big eyes. I chuckled.
"Not yet baby." I told her kissing her. She pouted and crossed her arms over her chest. A placed a small kiss on her neck and she caught her breath.

"If you aren't going to do anything then don't tease me." She sassed. I smiled at her and rolled her eyes.
"Fine. I won't." I retorted, causing her to glare at me.

She laced her fingers in mine and smiled before pushing me backwards; her straddling my lap. "If you don't do anything then I will." She took my shirt off, along with my bandana. I bit my lip as she tied my hands to the bedpost with it. I loved how dominate she was.

"You should listen more. I don't like being rough." she said, making sure the bandana was secure. I watched as she tore her own shirt off and leaned down to kiss me. "You understand?" She questioned, kissing down my neck.

"Oh shit. Sorry." We both looked to the door and Becca stood there, facing the other way. "I um just came to see if you had some weed." Kiley got off of me and pulled her shirt back on.

"Cockblocked by my own cousin." I groaned as Kiley untied my hands.
"Hey Becca" Kiley said waving.
"Hi Kiley."