No.

Kileys P.O.V

"Babe!" I squealed, running into Taylor's room. He stared at me while I jumped up and down impatiently.
"What?" He chuckled sitting up on his bed. I giggled and ran to him, tackling him onto the bed.

"What're you doing silly?" He asked laughing as I kissed all over his face.
"I missed you. I haven't seen you since last weekend." He sat up so I was sitting on his lap.
"You see me at school." He informed in a matter of fact tone. I rolled my eyes at him.
"That's different. You know that."

He ran his hands down my back and roughly grabbed my ass, causing me to squeal. "I think I'm going to talk my parents into letting me stay at a friends house this weekend but come over here instead." I raised my eyebrow at him, waiting for his okay. He shook his head no. "What do you mean no?" I asked, getting off of his lap.

"Kiley, you got in trouble last time you tried something like that. I'm not risking it again. Maybe next time I won't be able to see you at all. I can't have that." I huffed.
"I just wanna spend time with you." He sighed, walking to hug me but I stepped back.
"Don't act like that. We'll figure something else out." I rolled my eyes. I know I was acting like I was five but I just wanted to be with Taylor.
"I'm gonna head home. I have some homework to finish." I stated, kissing him and walking out of his room.

Taylor's P.O.V

I didn't want to upset her. Knowing how Kiley acts she probably isn't going to talk to me for like three hours before she calls and apologizes. I liked that about her, she was extremely stubborn and it was my favorite thing about her.

I seen my phone lighting up on my bedside table and was confuse that Kiley was already calling me.
"Hey baby." I beamed.

A/n: guys, I have reasons why it is left off there. Just wait. Update tonight I promise because it's something big!
Read, comment, vote. thank you guys so much. You are truly amazing.
Love you guys. ☺️
-Cay😁❤️