You cant control me.

Kileys P.O.V

"Who was that guy?" Becca asked me. I huffed and shook my head.
"My ex boyfriend. Don't mention this to Tay please. He gets overprotective when a guy comes around me. He already doesn't like that kid." I said looking at her with a faint smile.
"I understand."

"Hey baby." Taylor said, pulling me to him by my waist and kissing me hard.
"Hi babe." I smiled at him. "Wanna dance?" I asked, motioning to the clusters of people grinding on each other. He sucked in a breath.
"Kiley you know I don't like dancing." I looked him up and down before pulling his hand.

"You said that last time but you still danced with me." I argued with a smirk on my face. I pressed my body against his body and he gripped my hips, pulling me closer; if that was even possible.
"I love this dress on you." he yelled and I smirked. "It would look even better on the floor of my car though." He whispered in my ear causing me to catch my breath. I turned to him quickly and stared up at him.

"Can we?" I questioned. His car had to be my favorite place to have sex. I'm not sure why but it is and it may have something to do with it being the first place we did it. I was burning with anticipation now as he just stared at me.

I breathed a sigh of relief when he took my hand and pulled me through the crowd of people; but we weren't heading outside, instead we went up the stairs. I gave him a questioning look as he pulled me into the bathroom, locking the door. "I thought you said the car." I asked him.

"Shh Kiley. They're are people here. You'll have to be quiet. Understand?" I nodded slowly as he began to take my dress off. My body was already aching for his touch and I pressed it against him as the dress fell to the floor. He unhooked my bra from behind me and pulled it off, tossing it with the discarded dress.

He picked me up and placed me on the cold countertop. I bit my lip as he ran his fingertips down my chest and stomach. "You're so beautiful Kiley." He whispered.

Taylor's P.O.V.

Kiley kissed at my neck while I pulled at her hair, causing her to moan quietly. I pulled away from her and dropped to my knees, pulling down her underwear. She caught her breath in her throat as I kissed up her left thigh to her core. "You're wet baby." I murmured, licking a bold stripe up her slit. She shivered and ran her fingers through my hair.

I held her still by her thighs as I circled my finger over her clit. She moaned loudly; throwing her head back. I removed my thumb and she whimpered quietly. "Shh shh baby. Give me a minute." I whispered as I began to suck on my fingers. She stared down at me and I smirked up at her as I slid my finger in between her folds; pushing my index finger inside her.

She gasped, pulling at my hair and biting her lip. I pushed my middle finger in and pushed them in and out quickly. I looked up at her and her mouth was agape as she moaned loudly. "shit, Taylor." She groaned, digging her nails into my shoulders. I nipped at her clit and licked repeatedly while she threw her head back.

"I want you to cum princess." I whispered, pushing my fingers deeper. I could feel her body began to tremble and smirked, sucking her clit. She moaned loudly as she released into my mouth and I licked her clean.

I helped her down from the countertop and she wobbled, grabbing my forearm for support. She stared up at me and smiled.

Kileys P.O.V

"Ready to head back to my place?" Taylor asked me. I nodded, gathering my clothes. He helped me redress and I stumbled out of the bathroom. "Here, let me help." Taylor said, placing his hand on the small of my back. I kissed his cheek and we proceeded out to his car.

"Morning." Taylor mumbled with a raspy voice as I opened my eyes.
"Morning." I said, kissing him. He pulled my over top of him; so I was straddling his waist.
"Did you enjoy your night?" He asked. I nodded and placed my head in his neck. "I should get you home soon. Becca told your parents that you'll be home by noon." I climbed off of him and grabbed my sweatpants.

"I'm home." I chimed as I walked through the door.
"Kiley Renee Hunter, come here right now." My mother yelled from the dining room. My eyes widened and I slowly walked in there.
"Yes?" I said, swallowing hard as my parents and Vic sat there staring at me.

"Where were you last night?" My dad asked.
"Beccas." I stated. They had disapproving looks on their faces and Vic smirked from behind them.
"The truth. Where were you?" He said louder this time.

"She was at a party last night. She was doing drugs and her and a boy had sex in the bathroom; then she went home with him. I believe his name was Taylor." Vic said, acting disappointed in me.

"And to think that boy was good." My mom scoffed.
"Well she won't be allowed to see him anymore." My dad said, shaking his head at me as he stood up.
"You can't do that. Mom tell him that he can't do that." I yelled, turning to her for support. She closed her eyes for a moment before looking at me.

"He's off limits." She muttered.
"What do you mean he's off limits?" I scoffed.
"You aren't allowed to see that boy anymore. Do you understand me Kiley?" She yelled. I could feel tears welding up and I turned to the door.

"You can't control me. I will see him if I want. And Vic." I turned back to him. "I can't believe you snitched me out. Oh and you thought Vic was a good guy." I looked at my parents this time. "He was the one who pressured me into having sex with him. He also fucked Tiffany when we were together. Why don't you ask him about that." I said through the tears as I walked out of the door.