Vic

Taylor's P.O.V

"What are you doing here?" I looked up as Kileys dad rushed over to me, fists clenched. I stood up and glared at him. "I was called and told about Kiley." I yelled.

"Who's here for Kiley Hunter?" We all looked at the doctor and raised our hands.
"Kiley, has a mild concussion along with a broken arm and she cracked a few ribs. She just woke up if you'd like to go back and see her." I began to walk with the doctor and her dad grabbed my arm, yanking me back.
"You're not seeing my daughter." He growled. I ignored him and walked back anyways.

"Mom, dad?" She questioned when we got back.
"Kiley, sweetie are you okay?" Her mom asked her.
"What happened?" I stood in the back of the room and watched as she talked to her parents. I felt like this was my fault. If I would have just told her yes to staying then she wouldn't have stormed off mad.

"You were in an accident Kiles." Her mom said through tears.
"How you feeling Princess?" I finally asked, walking up to her. She stared at me with a puzzled look on her face.
"Who are you? Mom, where's Vic? Is he here? Does he know I'm in here?" My heart felt like it broke into a million pieces.
"Kiley you don't remember me?" I asked as her parents stared at me, slightly shocked.

"No, I've never seen you before in my life. Why is he here dad? Where is Vic?" She cried. I pushed back tears and looked at the floor.
"I'll just go. I'm so sorry." I said walking out.

"Taylor?" I looked back and her mom was following me out.
"I'm sorry." I said, now in tears. She looked at me sympathetically before hugging me. That's when I broke down completely.
"This is my fault. It's all my fault." I cried to her. She rubbed my back gently.
"No it's not Taylor." She said.

"Yes it is. She was at my house and got mad at me and stormed off. I know she shouldn't have been there but she was and now she's here and it's my fault."
"Look at me Taylor." She said placing her hands on my shoulders.

"I know we don't like you but this was the happiest we've seen Kiley in years. When she met you she became this bubble of happiness. It isn't your fault. Things happen for a reason. Do you understand."
"But now she doesn't even remember me." She wiped my face.
"Make her remember you."

"I just, I love her Mrs. Hunter."