I'm gonna need your number

Kiley's P.O.V

"So Kiley. " I jumped at his words.

"Y-yea?" I asked, picking up my pace.

"What made you come to this school?" he asked, eyeing me up and down. I began to regret wearing my outfit. I tried to cover up myself with my arms. He raised his eyebrow at me and I remembered he asked me a question.

"Oh, uh my mom got a promotion and she got transfered out here." I said, he nodded.

"So where are you from?" I didn't like question games. I didn't like telling people about my personal life.

"Washington." I muttered. He smirked at me and my face began to heat up again.

Finally school had let out and I could get away from Taylor. There was nothing wrong with him, he just seemed to make me nervous and I became an idiotic mess. I started my route home and felt more confident with myself the further I got from school. "Kiley!" my confidence sank. I continued to walk, hoping he'd just go away.

"Hey, you walk home?" Taylor asked me, slowing his steps so they matched mine.

"Uh, yeah do you?" I asked him. He laughed a little.

"No, I seen you walking and figured you could use a ride home." I shook my head no, declining his offer.

"No, I can walk. It isn't that far."

"Well do you wanna maybe go to a party this Saturday? I can pick you up?" I stopped in my tracks.

"Um, I-I don't know. Maybe, I mean I guess I could." I had began to ramble. He chuckled, silencing me.

"So I'll pick you up at eight. I'm gonna need your number though." I rolled my eyes at him.

"555-9318" I told him, waiting for him to type it into his phone.

"How do you sp-" I cut him off, knowing his next question.

"K-I-L-E-Y" I said, laughing slightly.

"Okay, I'll call you tonight." he said walking away.