happy

A/n: play the song at the top while you read this. It makes it 10x's better ☺️

Taylor's P.O.V

I walked up to Kiley's door and knocked, waiting patiently. Her mom opened the door and smiled when she seen me standing there.
"Hi Taylor." She smiled, ushering me in. "She's starting to remember you." She whispered as Kiley walked down the stairs in a short, loosly flowing white dress and matching sandals. She looked gorgeous.
"Hi" She mumbled, pushing her hair behind her ear.
"Hey." I breathed. She took my hand and pulled me to the door before waving bye to her parents.

"Where are we going?" She asked, looking out the window.
"Somewhere."
"But, w-we aren't near town anymore. Theres nothing but fields out here." I smiled.
"I know just be patient."

I pulled the car over and got out, walking over to Kiley's door.
"Is this like where you're going to murder me?" She questioned, following in my footsteps as I lead her to where I had a fire set up, ready to light.
"No Kiley, I'd murder you somewhere way more secluded." I laughed and she smiled up at me; Her eyes sparkling in the moonlight.

I let go of her hand and lit the fire before walking over to the radio I had set up.
"What is all this?" She asked as I pressed play. She gasped, realizing the song that was playing.
"Halsey? She's your favorite right?" I asked, taking her hand. She nodded and smiled.
"I love this song."
"I know." I said, placing my hand on her waist.

"You don't dance." She reminded me.
"For you I do." I said back, spinning her around. She starred up at me and leaned in, pressing her lips to mine. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I dipped her low, causing her to smile up at me.
"I don't know how I could forget someone so amazing." She murmured.

"I'll see you later." I said, walking Kiley to her door.
"I'd like that." She leaned up and kissed me as the door opened, revealing her dad. She sighed and pulled away from me.
"Hello Taylor." He said, crossing his arms.
"Hi Mr. Hunter." She smiled at me and kissed my cheek before walking inside.
"I'll call you tonight." She said, smiling at her dad and leaving us there.

"Thank you for letting me take your daughter out tonight." I said to her dad.
"I just want her to be happy again." He said. "Have a good night Taylor."
"You too Mr. Hunter." I said before he closed the door.