No friends and homeschooling

Kileys P.O.V

"Becca!" I squealed, hugging her as she walked through my front door. Thank god my parents hadn't found out she was Taylor's cousin, they would never let me around her again.
"How are you?" She asked as we walked through the house.
"I've been better, but I'm pulling through." I told her.

"Mom, Beccas is here." I said, peaking my head around her door.
"Okay, your door stays open though. Got it?" I nodded my head we proceeded to my bedroom.
"Are you still in trouble for that?" Becca asked. I nodded and sat down on my bed.

"Yea, you have to remember that you were the one I was supposed to be with that night." I reminded her. She shrugged.
"It could be worse. You could have no friends and be put in homeschooling." I giggled and pushed her a little.
"Hey, don't give them any ideas."

A/n: guys this update is really just a filler chapter. It was supposed to be posted a few days ago but my charger broke and I just got a new one.
I'll probably post the next chapter tonight but if not, for surely tomorrow. My little sister just graduated 8th grade and I guess that's a big thing but it's kinda 'family night' tonight.

So anywhore, I hope you like it and Comment, Vote, ya know all that good stuff. Love y'all bunches. 😁😍
-Cay