Shut up

Taylor's P.O.V

Kiley pushed me backwards on my bed and climbed on top of me. "Eager?" I smirked she looked up and at me.
"Shut up." She mumbled, attacking my neck with kisses. I groaned as she bit gently at my sweet spot. "Hmm that shut you up, now didn't it?" She taunted, pulling my shirt over my head.

She smirked at me as she began to grind her hips against me slowly; causing me to throw my head back and hold on to her. I didn't like how she had so much control over me. It was a huge turn on but I've never had a girl have as much control over me as Kiley does. "Why do you have to tease me?" I groaned out and she pushed her hips down harder.
"Because I know I can have you any way I wanted." She whispered, unbuckling my belt and pulling my pants off. "How much do you want me Tay?" She asked seductively, pulling my boxers down, extremely slow.

"So much princess." I mumbled, staring at her perfect body while she undressed herself.
"What was that?" She smirked, pulling a condom out from her jeans pocket.
"I want you so much, Kiley." I moaned out as she slid the condom onto my length.

"Well I guess, since you've been such a good boy. I could possibly give you a little something." She said licking her lips as she positioned herself over me, slowly sliding down.

"Fuck." I groaned out.
"Shit Taylor."
"You're so tight Kiley." I mumbled, holding onto her as I threw my head back. She rotated her hips and placed her hands on my chest to support herself.
"Faster." I moaned out. She obeyed and I thrusted to match her pace.
"Oh my god daddy, right there." She yelled, throwing her head back. I stopped moving and she looked down at me.

"W-what did you call me?" I asked. She bit her lip and just stared at me before I slammed back into her.
"Say it again for me princess." She screamed, digging her nails into my chest.
"Fuck, daddy." she moaned loudly. I picked up my pace and she clenched her walls around me.
"Do that again." I said and she obeyed once again.

"You're such a good girl Kiley." She moaned loudly, looking down at me.
"I'm gonna cum baby." She whimpered.
"Me too baby girl."

She grinded harder and screamed loudly as she released onto the condom, which caused me to reach my high; shooting my load into the latex covering my shaft. We rode out our highs and she climbed off of me, laying beside me in bed.

"I want you to start calling me that." I told her. She looked at me.
"Anything you want, daddy." She smirked, kissing me.