don't mention it to your dad

Double update!

Kiley's P.O.V

"How was your first day?" my mom asked as I walked in.

"Good, is dad home?" I asked as I sat down.

"No, he has to work late." I nodded and looked around the room.

"Is there something you wanted?" she asked and I nodded.

"Today, some boy asked me to go to a party this Saturday and I was wondering if I could go."

"Of course honey but how do you think Vic would feel about you going with another boy? You and him are still in doing the long-distance relationship right?" she questioned.

"Yea we are but I don't like this boy. I just wanted to go to the party and he offered me a ride." I explained to her.

"Well, sure you can go but just don't mention this to your dad."

"Kiley, your friend is here." I grabbed my phone and rushed down the stairs.

"Hey." I said with a smile. I waved bye to my mom and we made our way out to his car.

"You look great." Taylor said, starting the engine.

"Thank you."

The car ride was mostly quiet. As we pulled up to the party, I started to relax. The music was deafening as we walked inside the house and I immediately grasped for Taylor's hand.

He looked down at our intertwined hands and smirked at me. It was an instant reaction and I could feel my face flush. He lead us through the crowd of people and handed me a beer. I muttered a thank you to him and took a drink.