Chpt 16: Backstabber Prt. 1

Passion Pov

I grabbed Raphael's arm before he walked out the door.

"We need proof first baby. I don't want her to know I suspect her. Just come back to bed baby" I said hugging his waist.

He grabbed my chin and made me look at him. He kissed my lips then wrapped his arms around me.

"No one will ever hurt you again" he whispered in my ear.

"I trust you baby" I said.

He picked me up then walked back to our room. He sat me down on the bed then walked to the bathroom. I heard the shower turn on. I got up and pulled him out some boxers and socks. I opened the bathroom door and placed them on the counter. I got his dirty clothes and walked out.

I put his dirty clothes in the laundry basket then sat down. I picked up my phone and started doing a little research.

I remember Liah saying she worked at a shipping dock. I looked up possible shipping docks around and only found two.

One was Raphael's and I know he didn't hire her so I called the other one.

'Chipper Shipping Dock can I help you' the woman said

'I was wondering if you have a Liah Henderson who works for you' I said

'Mam we have none under that name employed here'

'Thank you'

I hung up with my head hurting. This was supposed to be my so called 'bestfriend'. I guess it's true when Rich Homie said 'I don't fuck with Niggas cause they to fake'.

I laid down and thought about all the weird things that Aliyah had told me. I never met her family and she showed me pictures but never of her father. She also got a new boyfriend lately. She said he was a sugar daddy.

Raphael came out the bathroom and sat down on the bed. He pulled me into his lap and I curled up in his chest.

"It's okay Princessa, I will get her for you cara" he whispered

"vuoi sposarmi, Passion" he said

"I love you too baby" I said then I heard him laughing

I felt something slide on my finger and then I was knocked out.

💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

I woke up the next morning to someone rubbing my stomach. I looked down and saw Raphael kissing and rubbing my stomach.

He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Good Morning Angel" he said

"Morning Daddy" I giggled

I rolled out the bed and went into the bathroom. I was looking in the mirror when I saw something shinny on my hand.

I looked down and saw a big golden snake armband on my arm.

"Omg thanks Raphael I've been looking for one of these." I said.

"Did u see your hand Princessa" he said standing at the door way

I looked down at my finger and froze. The biggest gold and silver ring I've ever seen.

My mouth dropped open to the floor and tears started pouring out of my eyes.

"I love you and only you. I want to spend the rest of my life waking up to your beautiful face and smile. You capture my thoughts and my mind all day everyday and your the only woman I want to be mines. I want you to be Mrs. Costello and I want you to have all my babies to come. So Passion, will you marry me and make me happy?" He asked down on one knee

"I mean I understand if you think we don't know each other, or you may not even love me, or maybe you think I'm ol.."
I cut him off

"Raphael"

"What"

"Shut up and yes I will marry you" I said

He stood up and picked me up kissing me passionately. I smiled into the kiss then pulled away.

"And if you even think about cheating I will cut your dick off then kill you" I said

He threw his head back laughing then carried me into the bedroom and layer down on top of me not squishing the baby.

"What are we going to do about Liah" he said kissing the tops of my breast

"I got a plan, but now u just keep doing what you doing" I moaned out

His head kept going lower and lower until he he hit that spot.

"Ahhhh" I yelled as he started going to work

Ring and arm band in media