Chpt 4: Slow Motion

Raphael Pov ||

I was sitting at the desk still staring at the closed door. I snapped out of my phase and looked at my Rolex.

My watch read 4:20. I had been sitting at this Damn desk for over a hour. I opened the door and walked to the register.

Passion was with a male customer ringing him up.

"What's the gift for?" I hears Passion making conversation

"My mom, but I wouldn't mind buying you one"he said while licking his ashy lips.

I rolled my eyes and listened to the conversation seeing what Princessa was going to do.

"I don't think you could afford my taste, with this cheap ass dress you buying, now get the fuck out my store before kick your ass" she sassed.

He scoffed then stormed out.

"You can come out the shadows now" she said not turning around.

I chuckled then walked behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"I thought you where dead in there after your orgasms."She giggled.

"I mean that shut wad like the extorsist"I said laughing.

She clocked out then walked to the lights. She turned them off then came in and grabbed my hand.

"I'mma meet you at your house. I got some stuff I need"she said.

"How about I follow you to your house, you get what you need then I drive is both to my house." I suggested

"Okay."She said

I walked her to her Bentley and kissed her. I opened her door and walked to my Buggati Veyron and pulled off trailing behind Passion.

Passion Pov ||

I got out my car and walked up my steps. My mom was in the kitchen so I tried to creep behind the couch.

"Who's car is that outside" my mom asked alarmingly

"My boyfriends ma" I said. Ain't no use in hiding Raphael now.

"Well I want to meet him" my mom glared at me.

I pulled my phone out and called Raphael

'Hello' he said

'My mom wants to meet you' I whispered

'I'm on my way in Bella' he said then hung up

"He's on his way in ma."I said

I feel so bad. Knowing my Mami she is going to say something about how old he is.

Raphael knocked at the door and Mami jumped to answer it. I did a mental face Palm.

"Come in.... Damn you fine" my Mami exclaimed.

Raphael laughed then kissed her hand.

"It's nice to meet you Ms. Hayes" he said in his Italian accent.

My mom gasped and they started talking. I went upstairs and started playing my bag.

I put my red thong set in and my older cousins chief that fits like a dress. I packed a black lace thing set to ear tomorrow under my black pencil skirt that stopped mid thigh and a gold halter half top.

I grabbed my gold earrings and gold sandals and gold Rolex. I grabbed my gold studs and Cuban Linked Chain. I finished packing my Versace duffel bag then grabbed my Nike drawstring bag.