Chpt 9: Bacc On My Shit

Passion Pov ||

I started cleaning up my mess in the kitchen. After I hand washed all the dishes, I grabbed a box of cookie dough and some ice cream. I took the whipped cream and cherries also.

I put the cookies in the oven to bake. I washed and picked all the cherries stems off.

The oven timer went off, so I took them out of the oven so they could cool down.

I got some chocolate chips out the refrigerator and set them on the counter.

Now that the cookies had cooled off, I placed some in the bottom of the glass dish. I put some ice cream on top, then cherries, then whipped cream, and finally chocolate chips.

I repeated this process until all the ingredients were gone. I put aluminium foil on top of the dish then put it into the freezer.

I walked out the kitchen to change my clothes.

Outfit in media

I grabbed my phone and keys and my Micheal Khors purse that's pale pink.

I walked to the other side of the house to get Raphael. I walked in his office and he was sitting there looking bored.

"I thought you had work to do" I questioned playfully

"I finished it"he replied calmly.

"Well let's go Imma about to take you somewhere." I said

"Where"he asked raising his eye brow.

"Dont worry about it. Let's go Costello." I said and walked away.

I heard foot steps behind me so I started walking faster. I walked out the door and got in my car. Raphael got in the passengers side and sat back.

He had on a Black Pyramid shirt and Joggers and some Jordan Retros.

I grabbed my nude raybans and slide them on while I handed Raphael his.

I pulled out the driveway and through the gate. I felt a hand on my thigh and I counted to three in my head.

"You got three seconds to get yo hand of my thigh" I said my country accent slipping out.

"Okay Alabama girl" he said moving his hand.

"Proud of it Italy Nigga" I joked

I pulled up to Liah's house and got out. Raphael was right behind me. I knocked on the door and waited.

"Just so you know, you not off the hook of letting go of yourself while I was gone." I said just as the door opened up.

"Hey Liah" I said hugging her.

We walked in and I saw Promise in her car seat with her bottle.

I grabbed her bag and Raphael got Promise.

"You following us?" I asked Liah's
She nodded then grabbed her keys and walked out behind us. I got in the car while Raphael buckled Promise in.

He got in then we pulled off. I took my beanie off then grabbed my brush to brush my hair up. Raphael was driving so I could do my hair.

I put it in a high pony tail. I had died my hair brown and blonde last week and everyone likes it.

I told Raphael the directions and he pulled up the the park.

"Why are we here?" He asked typing on his phone.

"My anual Family picnic" I said

He nodded then looked at his phone.

"Oh yeah and Imma need that bitch number" I said.

His face went red.

"Why?" He asked

"Don't fucking questioned me" I growled

"Okay, but I don't have it anymore" he said

"Well I'll have my uncle who's a police officer track that hoe down" I said smiling evil.

I got out the car and slid in the back to change Promise's clothes. I put her on the same shirt I had but smaller and the same shorts but smaller. I put her on the came shoes and her custom made nude raybans.

I brushed her hair into a bun and put a pale pink bow on it.

Raphael's shirt and joggers where black but had the same flower print on the pocket and sleeves.

I got her bag and got out. Raphael grabbed her and stood behind me. We walked to where my family was and I was immediately smothered in hugs.

"Hey auntie Niecy"I said hugging her.

As I conversed with my auntie I saw my older single cousins all over Raphael.

"Can y'all please back up" I said grabbing Promise out of Raphael's arms.

"Hoes these days" I said walking away.

I walked towards a picnic table and sat down. I grabbed my phone out my purse and got Instagram.

I took a picture of Promise and I and posted it. In three minuets we got over 3,000 likes.

I was putting my phone away when I heard my phone go off.

It read OfficalRaphaelCostello has taken a picture of you

I tapped the notification and it showed the picture. It was me holding Promise taking our picture. It was so cute.

I looked around for Raphael and spotted him talking to my male cousins. He saw me and winked. I blushed and turned away.

Five minuets later someone was sitting in front of me. I looked up and there was my ex boyfriend Carlos Garcia.

He leaned over and kissed my lips and I slapped him away. He took out a gun and held it to my head.

"Raphael"I screamed

Everyone looked at me and gasped. The men started running towards me behind Raphael.

"Take one more step and I will blow her head off" Carlos sneered

Silence filled the air as everyone had fear and anger in his eyes. Raphael's face shelled guilt and anger. I smiled weakly at him and his frown got deeper.

Carlos hit me upside the head with his gun and yanked my hair back.

I started crying. He pressed the cold metal against my forehead and started walking away dragging me.

I heard to gun shots.

Pow

Pow

The last thing I remember is Raphael screaming my name.