Chpt 10: We Gone Be Alright

Raphael Pov ||

I watched as the love of my life laid in her hospital bed. I can't believed those fuckers tried to take away my Princessa.

Flashback****

Pow

Pow

I watched as the bullets went into Passion. She smiled at me as she fell. My security shot two times and killed the scum bag. I raced over to Passion and her body went limp in my hands.

As we rode in the Ambulance. They tried several times to get her pulse back. Finally they got her back. She was dead for five minuets. That was the worst thing that ever happen to me.

Flashback****

Passion has been in this hospital for a week. She is doing so much better. Her friends come at least two times a day. I looked at her and a tear slipped out.

My family has came to visit plenty of times. I only leave when I begin to stink. I picked up my phone and started looking through some pictures of Passion.

I came across a video I've never seen before. I pressed play.

Passion was sitting behind my desk in my office.

"I'm the boss. King Kong ain't got shit on me"Passion said with a drawn on mustache

"My name is Raphael Costello and I think I'm the shii.. ahaaa ahha. Okay I'm just playing. I'm making this video to say I love you Sooo much. And I can't live',breathe, move without you in my life. Omg I just quoted R. Kelly. I love you. Ohh shi I here you come. " She said panicking

Then the screen went black.

I laughed quietly while watching the video. I grabbed Passion's hand.

"I'll see you tomorrow " I whispered then kissed her lips.

I got up and I was almost at the door when I heard someone mumble something.

"Don't leave Ralphy" Passion whined looking at me.

I looked back and my eyes event wide as I saw Passion looking at me with a glare on her face and her lips pouting.

I ran over to Passion and kissed her lips. She pushed me back and smirked evil at me.

"What did I do" I questioned

"Bruh yo ass stank. Please go take a shower."she said while smiling.
I scoffed then smelled my armpits. They didn't smell that bad.

"So did you kill my bitch of an ex boyfriend yet. Cuz I will happily pull the trigger" she said making a gun with her fingers.

I laughed then nodded. She placed her hand on her chest and her face looked at me in horror.

"Where's my ring" she asked.

She keeps her ring on a chain around her neck.

"It saved you from a bullet to the chest. But the other bullet went into you arm. Other then that you okay." I said.

"Can I go" she asked.

"Yess. I own this facility. I'm sure Promise's babysitter would like a break because that little girl mean Muggs the hell out of Ellanore." I said thinking of Promise

45 minuets later at home

Passion Pov ||

I was laying in the guestroom bedroom eating some ice cream. Promise was laying down next to me playing with a baby doll. She through it down then sat in my lap.

She's two months now and bad. She needs to get her a nursery made. Soon.

"Passion" Raphael yelled

"In here" I yelled back.

He walked through the doors.

"Why are you in here?" He asked

"I was trying to get away from Promise but she crawled in here five minutes after me" I laughed

"Well I got you a present." He said

He handed me a bag and I opened it.

Presents in media

"Omg I love it." I said kissing him

"That's not all. Open the text I sent you"he said

I grabbed my phone and went to my messages. I opened Raphael's messages and my eyes popped open.

It was a house, even bigger then this one.

"Its all for you. The movers are already getting are clothes there along wit a nursery for Promise." He said.

Tears were running down my face as I kissed him roughly.

"I love you" we both whispered at the same time