Everyone Loves Strauss

JJ was rushed to the emergency room and the team was gathered into the briefing room.
Erin was there with them. "This case should be taken away from you. You are all now victims." She started.
Rowan rolled her eyes. "No one knows this case better than we do. Taking us off of it would not only drive us insane, you'd risk putting others in potential harm."
"This is about the BAU." Morgan reminded Strauss.
"No. This became about the FBI the minute those pictures were taken." Erin stressed.
"There's nothing you can do to make us stop working on this case." Rossi told her.
"Unless you want to fire us all." Emily voiced.
Rowan shifted uncomfortably and muttered a curse under her breath.
All eyes turned to her with reasons to why she should explain her sudden outburst.
"Whether I legally certify as a genius or not, I'm an idiot. I forgot my medicine." She winced as she said it.
Spencer's eyes grew wide.
"Rowan-"
"Don't yell at me. I could barely remember to grab Elizabeth." She defended herself.
Spencer lowered his voice so the rest of the team couldn't hear him, even though they were all watching curiously.
"You know what could happen when you don't take your medicine. We need to get it." She nodded once.
"Well, I'm going home." She started.
"That is not what I meant!" He objected.
"Spencer and I will go get it." Morgan volunteered.
"What's to say your car won't explode when you get in it?" Erin demanded.
"We'll take yours. Everyone loves Strauss."

"Are you okay?" Morgan asked Spencer once the two got to his house.
"No." Spencer answered shortly. "I am not okay."
Morgan let out a sigh and followed Spencer inside.
"Everything looks okay." Morgan ventured to somewhat lessen the silence.
It looked like someone had left in a haste: there were still eggs on the stove.
To help out, he dumped them into the trash can and put the skillet in the sink.
"A book is missing." Spencer noticed.
"Maybe Rowan grabbed it. She had a stack of books." Derek tried.
"She grabbed four books. Othello, Sherlock Holmes, Hamlet, and a Grimm fairy tales book. Our Bible is missing." Spencer shook his head.
"Why would someone take your Bible?" Morgan questioned.
"It's Elizabeth's favorite book." Spencer flipped out his phone and called Rowan.
"Genesis." He said.
"Do you think she's behind this?" She questioned.
"I don't know yet. But they took our Bible." Spencer told her.
"I'll kill them." Rowan managed. "That's the Bible we got when we were married."
"I know." They hung up.
"If Genesis is behind this, she's been hiding for a few months." Morgan reminded him.
"She wants Rowan dead. She went into hiding for years before." Spencer ran a hand through his hair distressedly.
"That means she has access to your house." Morgan said softly.
"Atta boy, Derek. I knew I liked you." There was the click of a handgun.
"And as for noticing a missing book, Spencer Reid, an eidetic memory like yours never ceases to amaze me. I'd kill for one." Genesis came out of the shadows.
Spencer went for the gun on his waist and aimed it at her. Derek did the same.
"Funny how easy it is to empty a clip in someone's gun." Spencer was empty.
Morgan dropped to his knees when Genesis shot him in the right arm, then again in the left leg.
He dropped his gun.
Spencer went for it but stopped when she reloaded her own.
"You go for it and I'll blow the brains out of your wife and daughter. And as for you, Morgan, that sweet technical analyst's screams will be the last thing you hear." Genesis threatened.
Morgan said nothing.
"Now, into the living room. Family discussion."