Look at the Lovebirds

"Strauss?" Reid asked, slightly confused as to why the leader of their unit was walking towards them.
"Congratulations on your terrorism counteract." She said to Rowan, who looked up from the EMT working on her arm.
She waved him off. "This was your plan? This is why you pulled us away from those families in need? An innocent woman died. We almost died." Reid had never seen her quite so angry.
"It's an occupational hazard." Strauss waved off.
"I left the CIA because I was tired of secrets. You cannot afford to lose me, ma'am. Don't ever do this to us again." The EMT pulled her back into the ambulance.
"It's got to be the medicine talking." And EMT covered for her. "She isn't in control of anything she says."
"She was right. I was wrong. But I didn't have anything else to do." Strauss said to Spencer, who remained quiet for several moments.
"Telling us the truth would have sufficed."
Reid climbed in the ambulance as the door closed.

After a few routine examinations, both federal agents were allowed to leave the hospital.
"Would I be overreacting if I said I didn't want to be alone?" She questioned, walking out of the hospital side by side with Reid.
"The need for human companionship is increased after a traumatic event." Spencer answered.
She giggled.
"You're a genius, Reid, but sometimes you're an idiot. Do you want to pick up a coffee and see if we can help Penelope?" She asked.
Spencer considered. "We could grab a coffee and not go back to work." He suggested.
"And what do you propose?"
"Maybe a, um, I don't-"
"Are you asking me on a date?" She pressed.
"It's more like I'm failing at asking you on a date." He seemed flustered.
"Well, I'm starved. Dinner?"

"Look at you two love birds." Penelope commented the moment the two walked in the door the next morning.
"What?" Spencer demanded.
Rowan just yawned and caused Penelope to laugh even harder.
"Long night?" Spencer was confused but Rowan understood.
"Nothing happened, Garcia." She informed her.
"Oh, please. I'm with Kevin. It's okay to date people we work with. Especially considering people already thought you two should hook up."
Reid's moth dropped open slightly. "People thought-"
"Close your mouth, Reid. Penelope, we're here for a job!" Rowan pressed.
"And you don't want to blush. I understand. Here are the files."