Break Out

"How are we going to get out of here?" Reid paced the area they were trapped in.
Rowan's eyes followed him wearily.
"You know what you have to do, Reid." She said weakly.
"I can't kill someone else, Rowan." He reminded her, still thinking of the nightmares he had confided in her during their time in the hospital.
"Then give me the gun." She told him. Her face had grown pale despite it only being- Reid estimated- a few hours, probably not more than a day.
"You don't have the strength." He shook his head.
"I'll die in here. And you will, too, because there's no way the team has ten thousand dollars." She reminded him.
"Rowan-" the door opened and Reid stopped his pacing.
"What has your team done?" The man shouted.
"What?" Reid demanded.
Behind him, he could hear the television blaring.
"UNKNOWN SUSPECT HAS CAPTURED TWO FBI AGENTS AND GIVEN A LIST OF DEMANDS-"
"I told you to make me famous!" He shouted.
"We did. You wouldn't give us your name." Spencer told him.
Before either of the men could reply there was the sound of a gunshot and Rowan let out a little scream as the man's head twisted and his blood painted the wall behind him.
"Rowan?" Reid demanded.
"I- I-" her eyes rolled up in her head as the gun clattered from her fingers. Reid holstered the gun and scooped Rowan up into his arms, stepping over the man and out of the room.
He bolted for the door and buckled Rowan into the truck that was parked outside.
All around them was woods.
He went back in for the keys.
After several moments of searching he gave up, deciding to hotwire the truck.
It cranked to life and Reid prayed there was a town nearby.