Tea

"The probability that Wolverine would best Magneto is slim." Rowan argued loudly.
"No! Wolverine can't die. He stabbed the Phoenix after having his skin ripped off multiple times." Spencer retorted.
"But the Adamantiam coating his bones are metal. Therefore weakening him to Magneto." She continued, crossing her arms like she had won the case.
"Hey, comic nerds," Morgan called.
The two turned around: the restaurant they were all in was busy and teeming with life.
Spencer's arm was propped around Rowan's waist. He hadn't let her out of his sight since she got her memory back.
"Yeah?" Rowan asked.
"Reservation's up. Come on."
Rowan would love to say they were in a nice, expensive restaurant where they were all dressed up and there was wine menus and niceties.
They were in a wing joint where beer was cheap and the amount of people was staggering.
Rowan didn't mind: she was more than glad to be back to the normalcy that came with the team.
But they were more than a team. They were a family.

"Don't ever wake me up." Rowan moaned, her arms moving to shield her face from the light.
"Come on, Row. We've got an appointment today." Today was Rowan's due date.
So far, there was no broken water, no contractions, and only minor dilation.
"I'm not giving birth. I'm tired. And close the blinds." She whined.
"I made you tea." She was awake.
"You did?" She asked warily. "Last time you said you made tea, you didn't. You just wanted to make me get up."
Rowan had formed an unhealthy addiction to Spencer's tea but hadn't had any in months. He hadn't made it since she lost her memory.
Spencer sat back down on the bed, directly in front of her.
He leaned forward and kissed her.
She could taste the tea leaves on his mouth.
"You drank tea without me!" She howled, jumping up and pouring her own tea. He followed her, laughing.
Rowan felt it, the kick.
She pressed her hand to her stomach.
"Is something wrong?" He asked.
"No- my- I think my water just broke."