Gunshot

"Rowan?" Morgan stood at his desk. "What are you doing here?" He asked.
"The appointment was earlier this morning." She crossed her arms over her chest slightly.
"Well?" He asked.
"You sound excited." She teased.
"I want to know the gender of my niece or nephew, yes." He agreed.
She considered telling him, but after a quick glance around the room, she decided against it.
"Nah," she grinned. "I can't tell you before I tell everyone else."
"I bet I can get it out of Spencer." Morgan smirked: finding a way to undermine her.
"If he knew you could." She told him.
"He doesn't know?" He demanded.
"He didn't answer his phone after the appointment. I figured he was busy here." Rowan shrugged.
"He hasn't shown up to work today." Morgan's voice crashed into her.
"He was gone when I woke up." Rowan's heart sped up. "Oh my God, Morgan, where is he?" She practically shouted.
"What is it?" Penelope asked softly, touching Rowan on the arm.
"Spencer is missing."

"Hello, Spencer." He woke up to the sound of a familiar voice.
He knew he was drugged: he could feel how sluggish his thoughts were moving and how slow his heart rate was.
"Do you remember me? But, you must. You have an eidetic memory. I always wanted one." His vision cleared and he saw her.
Genesis.
She smiled wickedly.
"I've got a stalker." Her voice quivered mockingly. "But I'm the stalker. And you're in the way."
She pulled the gun from her waist and clicked the safety off.
"Rowan'll find you and be heartbroken. With the baby. You'll never even know the gender. Isn't it so sad?" She tilted her head, feigning innocence.
"Why?" Spencer managed.
"Rowan has to pay for killing Daddy." She said angrily.
"He- abused-"
"Is that the lie she fed you? Rowan deserved every single hit she got. So what he strapped her to a bed? I would have taken her out into the woods and unloaded a clip into her head." Genesis ground out.
"Please-"
"Go ahead, beg. I'll listen. Beg for your life, dear Spencer Reid, because it will be the last thing you ever do."
There was a gunshot.