Occupational Hazard

"Reid, all of the victims were strangled, weren't they?" Emily asked, looking through photos of the victims.
"Yeah." He answered absentmindedly.
"Look at the shape of the bruising on the throats. The hands are too large to be Rowan's. We have a male unsub." She said and Spencer stood, anxious and relieved.
"Will the detective find this viable information?" He asked.
"He won't have a choice. Federal law overshadows local." She stood as well, going to talk to the detective.
"You can't just let her go. Handprints tell us nothing." He dismissed them.
"Actually, hand prints tell us a lot. This man in married wearing approximately with a size eleven sized ring. It's impossible to be misconstrued as Roanoke."
Spencer practically skipped to the interrogation room where Rowan was sitting.
"You're free." He told her. She stood, him unlocking her handcuffs and hugging her tightly.
She opened her eyes and took in a sharp breath: she was staring down the barrel of a gun.
"You killed all of those people." He accused.
"Detective, drop the gun." Reid went for his own gun when Will's gun swiveled to him.
"You're the killer." Rowan had already made guesses but this solidified it.
"And you two are going to die in here and no one will ever know. The federal fiancées that were murderers." Will was rationalizing through his tunnel vision, forgetting the woman that was crawling through the door.
He had unsuccessfully tried to knock her out. She had a minor concussion.
"Put the gun down." Spencer reasoned.
He cocked the gun. A twitch of his finger- Prentiss took her shot.
Will was dead.
Rowan practically fell on Spencer, hugging him tightly.
She then went to help Emily to her feet and apply pressure to the slightly bleeding wound on her head.
"Occupational hazard." Emily shrugged.
"Yeah. Yeah it is."

"Dinner at my place?" Rossi suggested.
"Are we being invited?" Morgan asked.
"Last time it was like pulling teeth." Prentiss remembered.
"Don't remind me. And don't make me regret this."

That's when JJ left, or soon thereafter.
She left the team with an aching hole.
Penelope struggled to take over her position as press liaison, technical analyst, and presenter of cases.
JJ promised, however, she would be there for Rowan's quickly approaching wedding.
Rowan had three months. The four girls- before JJ left- had picked out her wedding dress, the place they would be married, the priest who would marry them, the smaller details.
Rowan couldn't be more nervous. Her and Reid had gone on several dates, had become more comfortable with simple things like holding hands and holding each other.
"Hey, pretty boy." Morgan called Spencer away from Rowan's desk.
"Yeah?"
"Where are you taking her on your honeymoon?" He asked him.
Spencer's face drained of color. "Morgan, I have an eidetic memory and I blanked. Where am I supposed to take her?" He demanded.
"Some people go to the beach." Morgan shrugged. "Like an island."
"I hate the beach. It's sandy and salty food and sunburn."
"You could go to the mountains. Find a quiet little cabin." He tried.
"With a job like ours? Quiet little cabinets are where people are tortured and murdered. And Rowan has to have at least 80% oxygen for her system to function properly. She wouldn't be able to breathe in the mountains." A paper plane sailed through Morgan and Reid.
"Hey, dynamic duo." Rowan had thrown it, although Morgan wasn't sure how. She was seated behind Reid. The curve on that...
"You're talking really loudly. Like I can hear you. Plan our honeymoon a little quieter, alright?" She called, smiling snd spinning her pencil between her fingers.
"You got it." Morgan clapped a slightly speechless Reid on the shoulder.

"What do you mean?" Penelope practically shrieked. Rowan motioned for her to lower her voice.
"What do you mean you haven't thought of a bachelorette party? Where you buy us alcohol in one last night of freedom? This is almost important as something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue." Penelope informed her.
"I don't have anything borrowed." Rowan shrugged. "Or blue."
"Roanoke!" She exclaimed. "You are asking for a botched marriage!"
"I don't believe in superstitions." She shrugged. "And besides, me wearing something blue isn't going to make or break our marriage." She reasoned.
"That's what they all say." Penelope just shook her head. "And we are having a bachelorette party. Prentiss, JJ, and I will pick you up tonight."
With that, Garcia strode away from the bullpen.
"Is Garcia okay?" Spencer was coming out of the bathroom in time to see her spectacle but not to hear it.
"She's making me have a bachelorette party." Rowan told him.
"Morgan, Hotch, and Rossi are making me have a bachelor's party." Spencer sat on the corner of her desk where there was no paperwork.
"It's tomorrow, Spencer. Our wedding is tomorrow. In 18 hours and 57 minutes we'll be married." She ran a hand through her hair.
"You look like backing out." Spencer commented.
"I'm good. No cold feet here." She promised.
"No runaway bride?" He joked.
"No runaway bride." She promised.