Defence

"Guys!" The two woke up by someone banging on their door. Rowan jerked awake, hair a mess and drool on her face. She did not appreciate being scared awake.
Spencer couldn't help but to laugh a little as she swiped it off. "You drool in your sleep?" He questioned.
"Shut up and answer the door." She could feel herself starting to blush.
"I'm not wearing a shirt." Spencer objected.
"Yes, and I'm wearing your shirt. Which is going to look worse?" Rowan shooed him towards the door and locked herself in the bathroom.
Spencer heard the water start.
He opened the door to an already dressed Morgan. "Woah there, Reid. Long night?"
"It takes you three minutes to get ready. You brush your teeth and get dressed. For some of us, it takes longer." Spencer defended himself.
"You sound like Rowan now." Morgan grinned. "Anything interesting happen?" He questioned.
"Yes. We had a debate on the positive and negatives effects of narcotics." Reid informed him.
"So you two shared a bed and nothing happened?" Morgan pressed.
"Nothing. I've got to get dressed." Spencer closed the door between them.
By this time the water shut off and Rowan stepped out of the bathroom with a thin towel wrapped around her body.
She didn't look at Reid as she grabbed her clothes and disappeared back into the bathroom.
Within ten minutes, both left the room and walked downstairs together, sitting down at a table with the rest of the team for breakfast.
"Anything new?" JJ joked to Rowan.
"You and Morgan think that just because Reid and I are sharing a room that he's going to lose his virginity." Rowan dropped her spoon in her bowl of cereal.
"You told her I was a virgin?" Reid demanded of Morgan.
"Relax, kid." Derek defended.
"Spence, you won't even kiss me! Morgan didn't have to tell me: I'm a profiler." She liked that word.
"And no, nothing happened." She added the last part, making sure the entire table could hear her.
"Is Rowan blushing?" Morgan taunted. She kicked at him under the table.
"I thought you were going to be my big brother!" She objected.
"You've never had a real big brother. Torment is most of his job." JJ told her.
"Then can't you just be my guard dog?"
Everyone at the table was laughing.

"Okay, I have cross checked recent releases from psych wards and library volunteers and I have one guy. Jason Lethredge was put in the hospital for 'hearing people off of movies tell him to kill others.'" Penelope told the group.
"Sounds like our guy." Morgan commented. "Got an address?"
"That's like asking me if I have a-" there was clacking and then a strange sound from Penelope. "I've got nothing. No credit cards, no bills, nothing. His trail ends when he's let out of the hospital. His last known address belonged to his father and I'm sending it to you now."

"Open up, FBI!" Morgan banged on the door in a much similar fashion the way he tried to break Reid and Rowan's door open earlier that morning.
When there was no answer, he kicked the door open and the BAU followed him in, guns raised.
"Clear!" The living room was empty. Spencer and Rowan crept up the stairs, hearing varying affirmations that the house was empty.
In the bedroom upstairs, however, was a body, several stages deep in decomposition.
"He's been dead for weeks." Rowan said softly.
The other team members gagged at the smell.
"Smell is the weakest sense. In a few moments you'll be used to it." Rowan told the team, crouching by the body.
No one saw the curtains shift or the shoe protruding from the curtains.
No one saw him until he had Rowan by the hair and pressing a knife into her throat.
"Drop the knife." Morgan shouted, guns back at the ready. "Drop the knife or we kill you."
Rowan could hear him mumbling beneath his breath. Rapunzel.
She would not be a part of his fantasies.
She drove her foot back into the John's shin, hearing the bone give. He shouted loudly and she used his moment of pain to grab his arm and flip him over her shoulder.
The knife clattered to the ground and five guns were trained on him.
"We need a medic." Rowan said. "That broken shin's going to hurt."

Rowan climbed the stairs to her apartment building, struggling up the stairs with her go bag in one hand and her phone in the other. She was exhausted.
"No, Spence, I'm fine." Rowan reassured him. Something wasn't sitting right with the boy genius.
"Something's wrong." Rowan shifted the phone in her hand as she unlocked the door to her apartment.
"You know, Spencer-" as Rowan opened the door, heat met her face. Heat of an explosion. It threw her into the opposite wall. The phone was thrown from her hand as she slid to the ground, not moving.
"Rowan? What was that?" Spencer demanded. "Rowan?"