Amnesia

The bruises had mostly healed, now a sallow yellow color.
The cuts were stitched up on her face.
She looked peaceful in her sleep.
"Rowan?" Spencer said softly. He had managed to walk to her hospital room with the help of Morgan.
She woke up, her eyes hazy for several seconds.
"Are-" she cleared her throat. "Where am I?" She managed.
"You're in the hospital." Morgan's voice was soft.
She didn't even look at Spencer as she leaned her head against the pillow.
"What's wrong with me?" She asked.
"You've got a severe concussion and malnourishment." Derek told her.
"And as for the amnesia, has there been any discovery?" She asked.
"No." Morgan answered.
"Amnesia?" Spencer asked.
"Apparently, I work for the FBI. The last thing I remember is working for the CIA. It's been a year, according to Morgan." She told Spencer. "Do I know you?" She asked.
"Yeah." Spencer managed. "Morgan, you didn't tell me-" Spencer didn't know what to think or do.
"I know. I couldn't." Morgan said.
"Were we close?" She asked.
"We're married. And you're pregnant. It's a girl." Rowan's eyes widened and she seemed to realize her baby bump and wedding ring.
"I- I can't-" she choked. "I don't even know you." She managed.
Spencer had to leave, tears blurring his vision. His own wife didn't remember him.
"Spencer." Morgan followed him out.
"What am I supposed to do?" He demanded.
"She has an eidetic memory. Maybe it will all come back to her." He said softly.
"I can't believe this."

"You can take the bed. I'll sleep on the couch." All the life was drained from Spencer's voice.
Rowan held her blankets in her hands.
"I can take the couch." She argued.
"You slept on the same sheets that are on the bed. Maybe something will trigger your memory." Spencer pressed.
"I'm not going to take your bed." She crossed her arms.
"Yes, you are." He fixed the blankets on the couch and sat down.
"Spencer, I feel horrible. Just- take half of the bed. I'll take the other half." She grumbled.
"Are you sure?" He asked.
She slowly nodded. "Yeah. It's your bed." She squeezed her eyes closed for a second.
"Just- this is until I can get back on my feet. I don't remember you." She reminded him.
"I know."