Chapter 38: It's Mine

Start from the beginning

"Any sides and a drink?" he replies, clicking away on the till.

"A side of beans, coleslaw and a large coke, please. Oh and two Oreo milkshakes would be nice" I add, knowing Jayleigh would like it, maybe it'll help with her mood?

"One super-large bucket meal for two, beans, coleslaw, a large diet coke.." He says, but I cut him off. 

"I just said coke bro, not diet" I state. Seeing the mood Jayleigh is in right now, I don't want her getting offended thinking she's fat (which she is absolutely not) if I show up with a freaking diet coke. 

"Sorry, sir. A large coke and two Oreo milkshakes... Anything else?" he replies, apologetic I think about the mess up.

"Yes, hold on. Bruno, what would you and Bruce like?" I turn to my security guard. 

"Sir, you don't need to buy us anything, we'll get something later." he replies, formally. 

"Bruce, you're with me on your day off. Please let me buy you both something, it's no biggy!" I reply, concerned as to why everyone hates me spending my money. Jayleigh comes to mind first.

"We'll both take a number 7, please" Bruce replies, but to the man at the desk. 

I add "and a number 4, please", noticing Bruce's surprised reaction.

"That'll be £58.49, please" the cashier replies. I don't know how much that is because it's in pounds but I don't really care so I insert my card into the chip-and-pin device then enter my pin.

--------------------------------------------------------

I collect my order, give the cashier an 'apparently' big tip because his face turns to rainbows and ponies from one that was dead and bored. Wow, money really does make the world go round, I think to myself. Not for me, though. The only thing I need is my Jayleigh. I pick up my pace because although it's barely been 15 minutes, I miss her so much! We arrive at the suite and find Bruno waiting outside it like I told him. "Everything okay?" I ask him. 

"Yes, sir." he replies. I hand Bruno his and Bruce's KFC bag and tell them they can go to their suite now because I was here. 

"I'll call you if anything comes up" I say before I go in.

"Yes, sir. And thank you" Bruno replies.

I walk in with our KFC bag in my left hand and the Oreo milkshakes in the right. I set them down on the table then look for Jayleigh. "Jayleigh..." I call out. She's not in the main room, I walk over to the bedroom and she's not there either. "Jayleigh!" I call again, louder this time and notice I can hear the shower running. Oh thank god... I walk over to the bathroom and slowly open the door. It's nice and steamy and I can now see my beautiful princess taking a shower. I admire her for a while before walking over to the shower.

"May I join you, princess?" I speak softly, trying not to startle her. She turns around quickly and suddenly I notice that she's been crying. Her mascara is running down her cheeks. 

"Y..yes" she replies to my question. I quickly strip; remove my shoes and sock, t-shirt then jeans and finally my Calvins. I quickly get into the shower, embracing her as soon as I'm in. I hold her to me tight, savouring the beautiful touch of her body. She's heaven. 

JAYLEIGH'S POV

I couldn't take thinking of Jake anymore, my mind was running away with me. I needed a shower, maybe I could try to wash all the confusion and pain away? As soon as the deliciously hot water was on my skin, I could feel my body let go and suddenly I was crying, releasing all my emotions into the stream of water gushing out. It felt amazing, as if I was emptying myself but it hurt at the same time. I need my Justin, I need him so bad. Suddenly, as if god had answered my prayers I heard his voice...