(Chapter 19)(questions)

(BG's p.o.v)

Emmy and Lorcan were with mom. Luna was sitting on the couch. "I'm fat again." She says rubbing her belly. "Sorry?" I say confused.
"Daddy says mom didn't get very big with me at all". She says. "Mom always wanted one more child but, they feared she'd die". Luna says. "So, your dad, he knows what the baby is doesn't he". I asked. "Yes, and so do I". She says. "How?" I asked. "What'd you do go get a ultrasound without me?" I asked. She simply smiled. "You know what the baby is... Tell me". I say. "No you can wait." She says. "What why?!" I say. "Because, I want it to be a surprise". She says. "Come on". I groaned. I was pouring her something to drink. I walked over to her and handed her the cup. She looked up at me. "please tell me baby". I say. "Nope". She says poking my nose. I sighed. She was laying down on the couch now. "Come lay with me". Luna says reaching her arms out to me. "Your becoming needy lately." I say.
"I just want you to lay with me". She says. "Okay okay". I say. I plopped down beside her. And she pulled my face into her chest. I didn't bother me at all cause I had a face full of my wife. I rested my hands on her belly. "You go back in a week." She says. "Yes, I go back in a week, why, what's up?" I asked her. "Don't drink any while your gone". She says. She tickled me. "Hey stop". I laugh. She giggled. "No". She says. "Okay okay you win". I say to her. "I want to go for a walk". She says. "Where?" I asked. "By the river". She says. I smiled. "Okay." I say.

We were walking out of the house sylo and daybreak followed. The puppies were a month old and they followed luna everywhere. There was 5 of them. One looked just like sylo, but was female. The puppies were tackling each other. Luna was walking down to the river. "Hey slow down". I say holding her hand. "I'm fine". She says smiling at me. "If you say so". I say.

We were sitting down on the bank. "Can I ask you something?" I say. "Sure". She says. "Did you think you'll miss me when I leave?" I asked. "Of course I will". She says. "Not as much as I miss you though". I say. She smiled. Then the puppies piled into my lap. I saw luna get up. "Where are you going?" I asked. "I want to visit dad, before Becky returns the kids". She says. "But your dad has problems with me". I say. "Well maybe it's time to make it right". Luna says. I stood up with the puppy in my arms. "And it's a girl". She says patting her belly. "Yes!" I say.