(Chapter 3)(surprise)

(Luna's p.o.v)

Emmy was home from school, it was the last day of school. Summer was here and I knew we would go to the beach soon. I had fixed dinner and bathed the kids, and tucked them in. I missed B so bad, it was hard to lay in bed with it empty like this. I sighed. I started to fall asleep.

(BG's p.o.v)

I walked up the front steps and opened the door to the home I had been away from too damn long. I closed the door behind me. The house was dead quiet. I slid my boots off and took off my coat. I headed to Emmys room. I cracked open the door and smiled when I saw Sylo laying in the bed with my daughter. I closed the door back. I went to my own bedroom. I had flowers for Luna, I just wanted to surprise her, make her happy.
I entered my bedroom. Luna was curled up happily sleeping. I sat the white roses on the end of the bed. I took off my shirt and pants, I put on my night shorts and pulled my socks off. I grabbed the flowers. I lightly shook my wife's pale shoulder. Her eyes fluttered open. Her hair was tied up in a loose bun. I smiled when she smiled up at me. "Hey baby". I say. "Your home early, B what about the tour?" She asked. "I lied a lil bit, I told ya two months more than the tour was so I could surprise ya." I say. She smiled. "Brantley". She says. "Flowers?" I asked offering the white roses. She stood up in the bed and wrapped her arms around my neck. "You look good in my shirt babe". I say. "Thank you, you look good without one". She says.
"Thank you for the flowers B". She says. "Oh and look." She says. "Hm?" I say. She pulled her blonde hair down. "Oh my god, it's gone". I say. "I'm sorry". She says. "It's alright, makes ya look more perdy, look more adult like, and it don't cover all this". I say pulling my shirt off her. She smiled and kissed me long and slow. I pulled away from her and turned the bedroom lights off. She squealed when I grabbed her. "I'm bout to drive you crazy". I say to her.
I had her under me. I was rubbing her body and kissing her neck. She gasped when I grabbed her hips. "No!" She says quietly. "Why, baby I thought you wanted me tonight". I say. "I do BG I just, we just, had a baby." She says. "Protection". I say about to get up. "No! I want you, but I just, not tonight okay". She says. I nodded.
I held my wife in my arms so close and began to drift off.

I felt her jump on me later that night. "Hm?" I grumbled. "I changed my mind". She says in her soft voice. "What?" I asked. "I want you tonight". She says grabbing my face and locking her mouth on mine. I smiled and grabbed her tightly.