(Chapter 7)(bad timing)

(Luna's p.o.v)

We went on a few rides that the kids could go on. I carried Lorcan and he smiled at Brantley. "Daddy". He said when BG lead Emmy to another ride. I smiled happily that they were having such fun. Next we would go to the pool. And Lorcan could play there.

We were at the pool now. And I was in my bikini. I had a few men look at me. I hated it when I was looked at, I only wanted one man in this world to look upon me with lust and love, and I had that mans last name. BG smiled and splashed Emmy. I sat on the steps of the pool. Then BG helped me put Lorcan in his float. I smiled when Lorcan splashed happily. "Daddy". He says. I smiled and BG kissed his sons head.
I had something very important to tell BG when we got back to our room.

(BG's p.o.v)

I was tucking the kids in and talking to them about tomorrow I heard Luna scream , Luna never screamed?!
"Brantley". She called. "I'm coming baby". I say. I kissed my kids good night and hurried into the kitchen to Luna. She was crying and there was blood in the floor. Tears slipping down her cheeks. "What happened?!" I asked pulling her into a hug. She sniffled and whimpered like a child. I sighed I think I knew what had happened without even having to ask.
"The baby's gone". She says into my chest. I rubbed her back, for the first time ever I was hurt, bad.
She looked up at me. "I can help". I say. "How, it's too late now". She says sniffing. I picked her up, I took her to the shower and rinsed her off. I helped her outta the shower, and dried her off with a warm , fluffy towel like I did with Emmy. I put her pajamas on her. I carried her to the bed. I tucked her in, and kissed her forehead. "I'm gonna go clean up I'll be back." I say closing the door. I went to the kitchen.
I looked at the blood. I looked up at the ceiling. I closed my eyes. "Come on, man why'd you do this to me". I say to god. The blood was dark red and it made my stomach hurt.
I grabbed a towel and began to soak up the blood.
I put the towel in the washing machine. I climbed into bed with Luna. "I don't understand what I've done wrong?" She whispers. I rubbed her stomach . She sniffled. "You wanna talk to God?" I asked.
"Who's that?" She asked wiping her tears. "He made the earth, and he saved my life when I was in a car wreck, he made heaven and earth, and everything that dies that has a soul goes to him." I say. "How do I talk to him?" She asked. "Pray, here I'll show you". I say. I put her hands in a praying position. "Now what?" She says sniffing. "Talk to him." I say. "About what?" She asked. "Tell him why your upset." I say to her.

I walked her through prayer and taught her how to ask god what's happening and what was he doing and his plan for her.