(Chapter 11)(decision made)

(Luna's p.o.v)

It's been two years and BG was here to see Lorcan off to kindergarten. I smiled. "Bye mommy". He said. He hugged me and then looked at BG . "You gonna give me a hug goodbye dude or is it just an; I like mommy day." He says smirking. Lorcan reached for his father. BG picked him up and hugged him. A cute little girl walked into the classroom. "Pretty girl". He says wiggling out of his fathers arms. BG let him down and he chased after the pretty 5 year old. "So much like his dad". I say. BG rolled his eyes. "I wasn't that bad". He says. "I'll ask your mother then." I say.

Today was my first day of modeling and BG was back on tour. I smiled. This place was amazing and huge.
The photographer came over to me. I wanted BG with me here because this was all so new to me. "Beautiful eyes, you'll be a great model". He says looking me up and down.
He led me to a giant colorful poster. He took a few pics and he said he'd see me in a week.

(BG's p.o.v)

I missed my kids and Luna.
I was done preforming and I laid in my bed. I could hear my kids and luna, I missed them that bad. I had this hollow feeling in the pit of my stomach. It was midnight, I couldn't wake them at this hour. Then my phone began to vibrate. I picked up. It was Luna. "what's wrong ?!" I asked her confused as to why she was calling me so late. "nothing just thought you wanted to talk because the moon was brighter than normal." She says. "Okay". I say. "But yes baby I wanted to talk". I say. I had just gotten used to the strangeness of her and the beauty in it. "What is it." She asked. "I wanna smoke and drink again, I was wondering if you had any ideas to make the craving , I guess, stop". I say. "Well you could stand on your head and let all the blood rush there, then you'd crave water". She says simply. I smirked. "Always the strange one darlin'" I say to her. I yawned. "How was Lorcan's first day?" I asked. "Wonderful, he's got his first girlfriend". She says. I laughed. "I guess he is like me huh". I say. "Yes so much"."he told her about nargles and she's obsessed". "She wants to know so much more, but I think her parents weren't to thrilled by Lorcan's teachings." She says. "Oh, thanks for calling darlin' I really needed to talk". I say. "No problem". She says. "I'll talk to you tomorrow." She says. "Okay, I'll call you when I can". I say.