(Chapter 9)(Kolby again)

(Luna's p.o.v)

I was letting Lorcan walk, and Brantley didn't like it at all. I mean he was happy Lorcan could walk on his own but didn't want him to wander off. Emmy saw chip and dale. I guess they were chipmunks. They hugged Emmy. She laughed, one of them picked her up. I took pictures, BG wasn't too thrilled seeing the characters and all.
BG's phone started ringing.
"Who is it ?" I asked. "It's Kolby ". He says. "Well why don't I take them to the restroom for a potty break and you can talk to Kolby". I say.

(BG's p.o.v)

I walked over and stood by the restrooms and waited for Luna to get back with the kids.
"What is it kolby?" I asked.
"Did Luna tell you bout my problem?". He asked.
"No what problem?" I asked. "I got a girl pregnant and it ain't my girlfriend". Kolby says. "You idiot! Are you crazy!!" I say. "Come on man help me!". He says. "What would you do if you got another girl pregnant". He says. "First off I wouldn't be messing around!" I say. There was too many kids around for me to say the exact words I wanted to. "BG man help me!!" He says in a pleading voice. "How, your gonna have to straighten this out all on your own man, buck up to the mistake you made". I say as Luna put Lorcan in the stroller. "I gotta go". "I'll see ya when we get back okay". I say. "Fine". He says. I hung up. "Is everything alright?" Luna asked concerned. "Yeah, it's about the other woman thing". I whisper in her ear. "Oh, yeah he called me before, I don't know how you'd get outta that." She says. "He wouldn't be in a bind if he was responsible". I say. She nodded. "Whose ready for ice cream?". Luna asked the kids excitedly. "Ice cream!!" Emmy says excited.