(Chapter 14)(To see Grandpa Lovegood)

(Luna's p.o.v)

I apparated to daddy's fast. It was almost dusk . "Daddy?" I asked. Lorcan was asleep in my arms. Emmy was holding my hand. Dad came out of the house. "Where's the dark one dear?" He asked. He always called BG the dark one for laughs. "He's home, where I left him, he wants to figure things out on his own.""so I thought I'd give him some thinking space". I say.

"Well come in my dear". He says. I nodded and the kids followed. I put Lorcan down and he ran to daddy. And so did Emmy. "How are my wonderful grandchildren, still as beautiful as you mother". Dad says to Emmy.
Emmy smiled. "Lorcan's just as mischievous as his father". I say to dad. "Would you help me tuck them in dad". I say. "Of course my Luna". He says smiling. He picked up Emmy and I picked up Lorcan.

Dad and I tucked them into my bed in my old room. "Goodnight my lovely's". I say. I waved my wand and turned off the lap. "Night mommy". They both say. I smiled a shut the door.

I walked back down the spiral staircase. Daddy sat in his chair. "Something wrong dad?" I asked. "Let's talk about you husband for a moment". He says. "Dad, he's just having a rough time". I say. "Without you my love, he needs you, show him that he needs you, I know he's gotten back into the drinking, by the look in your eyes, those grey eyes can't hide but so much, Pandora". Dad says calling me by my mothers name. "I know dad, I just wanted him to realize that he can't do this without me". I say. "Okay, we'll give it a bit and wait it out I suppose, he'll call you Luna light, I'm sure of it darling". He says. "Now you must rest, your soul needs the relief". He says rising from his chair. I climbed onto the couch and curled up in a quilt mom had made from muggle thread and patches. Dad kissed my head. "Night my dear". He says. "Night dad, don't dream of the nargles". I say. "I won't, I'll dream of my lovely Pandora." He says smiling at the thought of my late mother.