(Chapter 6)(new adventure)

(BG's p.o.v)

The sun rose up, it had been the complete 6 hours and we were here. I kissed Luna's forehead. Her eyes fluttered open. "Morning baby". I say. "Morning".she says sweetly. She kissed my forehead. She sat up in her seat. "Try not to wake the kids when you scream". "But we're at Disney World." I say. Her eyes lit up. "B! Why didn't you tell me!" She says excited. "Surprise". I say. She kissed me. "Hey woah, still drivin!!". I say. "Sorry". She says. She laughed a little. I laughed too, making her laugh. My laugh always made her laugh.
She put her bare feet up on the dashboard. "Can't believe you surprised us like this, and the kids, when they hear about it, wow they'll be so excited." She says. "Yeah". I say. "Don't tell em until we're inside the park." I say. She nodded. "Okay". She says.

We were in the park now. I carried Emmy and Luna carried Lorcan. I smiled as Lorcan started to wake up. Emmy was snuggled into my big shoulder as I carried her.
"Daddy are we almost there?" She asked. "Closer than you think, darlin'" I smirked. Luna giggled a bit. We were inside our park hotel, I put all the stuff away. Our room was a suite. I watched Luna grab a towel. "I'm gonna shower real quick for we go out adventuring." She says. I nodded. "Daddy where are we?" Emmy asked. "I'll tell ya when mommy's ready to go out adventuring". I say. She nodded. Lorcan could walk great and could even run. He ran to me and smacked my leg to get my attention. I looked down. "What is it buddy". I say. "Hold me". He says. I nodded, and picked him up. I looked at my son, I was proud that I had made a good child with a good woman, I wished that Emmy was Luna's. I wouldn't have wasted so much time with women that didn't care. Lorcan pulled on his lion hat that Luna had knit. It was too hot, but on the way there he was cold so we had put it on him. "Too hot for that lion on ya head ain't it." I say pulling the hat off my one year old, and to suing it on the bed.

Luna came out of the shower and tied her wet hair up in a high ponytail. She got dressed, and put on her flip flops.
"You wanna tell them where we are now BG". Luna says. "Kids we're at Disney world." I say. Emmy smiled. "Really daddy!!" She says excited. "Yep, surprise!!" I say. She jumped up down.
"You ready, were gonna go meet some Disney characters, go see so many things I'll never be able to un-see". I say. Luna shook her head and picked up Lorcan.