(Chapter 18)(bad day)

(Luna's p.o.v)

Brant was still out like a light. Lorcan and Emmy sleeping on either side of their fathers chest. I smiled at them. I went to the bathroom and got ready for the day. I rubbed my belly. "How ya doing in there little Pandora?" I asked my belly. I knew the baby was a girl, BG didn't know a thing. But I knew he'd be happy when he found out the baby was what he wanted. "Pandora Light Gilbert". I say. BG said I could name the baby. BG named Emmy, I know she wasn't mine but he got to name her. And we both named Lorcan, so I'd get to name our final baby, Pandora; after my mother.
I heard BG groan, as he stretched.
He got up and had the kids in his arms. "Morning". I say. "Let me get ready and go with you". He says. I nodded. He woke the kids up. They were still in his arms, they looked at him. "Whose ready to go see uncle kolby". BG asked. The kids got excited. The only reason they wanted to hangout with Kolby was cause he had a new puppy. Which so did we but, daybreak wasn't ready for us to start handling them.

(BG's p.o.v)

I put the kids down and looked at Luna. She sighed. "What's wrong". I asked. "I don't want to be a model anymore, the photographer is mean and rude, even his own son hates him." She says. "Then don't do it anymore, find a new photographer, or somethin?" I say. "I'm not sure B, it just doesn't seem, good". She says. "I'll be with you okay, we can look for one together". I say. "Okay". She says. She patted her belly.

We were at the studio now and Luna was leading the way. The person who I assumed was her photographer came over.
"I see you brought your .. Husband". He says. He seemed nervous. "Is there a reason you brought him?" He asked. "I just wanted to check out your occupation is all". I say. "Maybe we should take pictures on another day". He says. Then I guy came up to us. "Hey, Luna, how are you?" He asked. "Better". She says looking up at me. "If I'm gonna let Luna continue to model for you she'll no longer be unclothed". I say to the photographer.
"I've not made her do anything of the sort." He says.
Luna looked up at me. "Dad, yes you did, embarrassed her and all". The guy around mid 20's said. "Okay, I'm gonna take my wife home, and she's not coming back". I say. Luna smiled and tugged me towards the door before I kicked his ass. "Come on Brantley, time to go home". Luna says tugging my arm with all her might. But I didn't budge. I grabbed the guy by his shirt and hit him in the nose. I scrapped my knuckles from hitting him. "Come on please". Luna says. I sighed and left with her for home.