(Chapter 16)(At the same time)

(BG's p.o.v)

"I'm sorry". I say. She laughed a bit. "What?" I asked. "I laugh when I'm scared". She says. "So we're having a baby?" I asked. "Yes, dad thinks it'll be a girl". She says. "I don't care as long as it's healthy." I say. I put her down on her feet. "Want to go visit dad?" She asked. "What about my mom, your dad might kick my ass". I say. "We can have dinner with your mother then". She says. The dogs started barking. Luna picked up my empty gun. I followed her into the house and looked at the dogs. "Daybreak's having puppies!" Luna said excitedly. I smiled. Sylo was confused. "First group of pups down huh Sy?" I asked my dog. Luna gave Daybreak some space. Sylo was mind fucked, he didn't have a clue. Daybreak was licking the puppies. "That's gross". I say. "It's no different than washing the kids at bath time". Luna says. I was still shirtless. Luna jumped back into my arms. "I love you, don't ever let those voices take over your mind again". She says. "How'd you know about the voices?" I asked. "I just know, their are good voices and bad voices in everyone's head, the bad voices are the ones you were listening too". She says. She kissed me on the tip of my nose. "Thank god you saved me". I say to her. "Stay clear of the nargles next time dear". She says. "Okay"."they just like me I guess". I say. She giggled. "They like anyone they can get a hold of". She says. I smiled and held her as tight as I could. She stood in my hold for a long time. "Don't let go". She says. "I won't". I say. "I gotta get the kids, I almost forgot". She says. She apparated and was gone again. Sylo was licking one of the pups. It was one like him. Same pattern, and same coloration. It was very fatherly of him to clean up the pup for her.

Luna returned with the kids. "Daddy !!". They both said hurrying towards me. "Whose ready to go see grandma Becky". Luna says. "What about Daybreak and the pups?". I asked. "They'll be fine, it's nature, she knows what to do". Luna says. I nodded. I went into my bedroom and put on a t-shirt.

We were at moms now. Emmy ran to mom. "Daybreak had puppies grandma!!" She says. Mom looked at me. "What she didn't see it, they were all born before they got home". I say. Mom picked up Lorcan. "Looking so much like your father." Mom says. "And act as mischievous as his father as well." Luna says. "Mommy". Lorcan says. She took him into her arms. Mom sighed. "I don't think these kids are around me enough Brantley." Mom says. Kolby came in with his wife.

(Luna's p.o.v)

I set Lorcan down, he followed his sister. Kolby's wife Sky, was here. She hurried over to me. "Luna I've got big news!!" She says excitedly . "What is it?" I asked intrigued by my new friends news. Me and sky had become friends fast after her and Kolby met. "I'm pregnant". She whispers. "Ah me too!!" I say excitedly. "Really!!" She says. "Yeah when did you find out?" I asked. "Two weeks ago". She says. "Me too!!" I say jumping up and down with my friend like a school girl. "Maybe we'll have them at the same time". I say.

(BG's p.o.v)

Mom pulled me aside after dinner. "Luna she's pregnant again, how could you let this happen, it'll be another child that could possibly have magical powers, and make things worse". Mom says. "Worse?" I asked, "mom magic isn't bad, and neither is Lorcan or this new baby, mom, why would you think it's gonna be bad?" I say confused. "Because, they'll be picked on honey, they could expose magic, be taken away from you, only me, you , kolby Emmy, and Luna's family know that she's magic, the kids could expose her." Mom says. "No they won't, mom they listen well and they love her, and I think you should meet her dad." I say. "He's probably just as strange as she is". Mom says. "He is , but that's what makes them so much fun and interesting and never boring to be around." I say. Luna was chasing Lorcan. "Excuse me dear". Luna says running past me. "Catch me mommy catch me!!" Lorcan yelled. "Come here you fierce one!!" Luna says.