(Chapter 15)(Bad voices)

(BG's p.o.v)

I was here in my bed. I felt my heart hurt, the bed was empty. I wanted Luna to hold me. To here my kids laughing while playing tag. Hear Luna laugh when the kids broke something while chasing each other, and then fix said broken item with magic. "Luna". I said into nothing and to no one.
I never cried, I wasn't a bitch like that, but right now big hot tears rolled down my bearded face. "Forget my pride, I need your help". I say.
Luna wasn't coming home till I was better, I just knew it, it was for the kids sake ; they didn't need to see me like this. "Shit". I cursed myself. I got up. I went into the bathroom and started the shower. I stripped down to nothing. Luna had left her favorite night shirt. And her underwear in the bathroom floor. I sighed. I looked at all her things and got in the shower. I yawned and showered real quick. I got out and cursed when my feet touched the cold floor.
I grabbed a towel and dried off. I put on my boxers and jeans. Sylo trotted in and barked at me. "What, man come on I got a headache." I say. He sniffed Luna's shirt. He whined. "Oh hush she'll be back". I say.

No, she won't, her dads already taken her and the kids in, treating them better than you ever did, your nothing but I drunk, and an asshole. If you wanted her back you wouldn't have pushed her away. You've ruined there lives, might as well just drown yourself now, the bourbon's waitin on ya, and the Jack D, they'll be the only ones who will love you after this, you can't hide from your demons any longer. Just do it! It's the way out, pick up the pistol and end all the hurt you've caused!!

A voice in my head said.
I shook my head and looked at Sylo as he ran off to Daybreak. She was pregnant and would soon have pups, Sylo would be a happy father.

I sighed, the dead silence was driving me insane. The voices in my head getting louder, I can't take it anymore.
I picked up my pistol and went outside onto the porch leaving the dogs inside.

(Luna's p.o.v)

I was helping dad with lunch.
"It's like having your mother around again Luna, you mirror her in so many ways my dear". Dad says. I smiled. But then something in my mind told me that Brantley wasn't okay and needed my help right this second. "Dad I've gotta go you mind if the kids stay for a bit". I say. "Of course they can stay dear". He says. "I'll come back in a bit". I say. I apparated to the front porch.

(BG's p.o.v)

"Brantley No!!" Luna screamed jumping into my arms and kissing my mouth.
My gun fell loose in my hand my finger no longer on the trigger. I wrapped my arms around my wife. She pulled away from my mouth, she looked me in the eyes. Tears fell from her pretty eyes. "Don't scare me like that". She whispers into the crook of my neck. "You really wanted to die before seeing your third child?". She asked. "Third child?" I say confused. "I'm pregnant B". She says. I hugged her as tight as I could. "The guns empty by the way dear". She says. "What?" I asked. "I suspected this was the way you would try". She says kissing me again. Her heart was racing, I could hear it. "Oh thank god". She says holding me tighter than ever.