(Chapter 10)(model?)

(Luna's p.o.v)

BG's phone vibrated signaling he had a text message. "Hey get my phone outta my pocket and read that message to me would you?" He says as he was wiping Lorcan clean of the sticky ice cream with baby wipes. I took his phone out of his back pocket and unlocked his phone. We never kept secrets and I only took his phone and read things when he told me it was okay.

"Hey, BG I was wondering if your wife was up for modeling, the world already knows she's pretty and I'd like to know if she'd want a job in the industry." I read. "Whose that from?" BG asked. "Your manager". I say. "Well do you wanna be a model?" BG asked. "I don't know". I say. I really didn't want to be exposed like that but it would give me something to do. "Text him back and put 'I'll talk with her about it later'" BG says throwing away the wipe. "Okay." I say texting the man back. "But I mean, me a model.. Why?" I asked. "Cause your pretty". He says. "But we'll talk about it later". He says.

It was dark now and we were gonna go watch the light show at the castle. I held Lorcan and Emmy was on Brantley's shoulders. We had ear muffs on Lorcan just in case. "Pirates!" Emmy says. She loved pirates of the Caribbean. "Jack Sparrow!" I say as Jack sparrow was on the castle.

(BG's p.o.v)

We were back at the suite. I walked into the bathroom and Luna was looking in the mirror.
" you okay ?" I asked her. "Nothing... I just.. Me a model, are they sure, do they think that maybe they got the wrong woman?" She asked. "No, your pretty and I think you should go for it, it'd give you something to focus on when the kids are at school and daycare." I say.
"I just, I'm not sure if I want all that exposure". She says hugging herself. "It's whatever you want, not what I want, or what they want". I say pulling her into my arms. "It's your decision". I say. She nodded. "I think it over some more later". She says. "Best to just have fun and we'll think more on it when we get back home". I say. She smiled. "Thanks B". She says kissing my forehead.