(Chapter 2)(on tour)

(BG's p.o.v)

I woke up sweating. Another nightmare, for the third night in a row. I have been on tour for five months, I was continuously having the same nightmare. Where my wife is taken from me and hurt. With both our kids being killed while she's trying to protect them. This was the most horrid dream I've ever had. I didn't have my wife to hold me and make the nightmare go away. Luna was the only woman who was ever able to make my nightmares go away.
I wouldn't see her again until the end of the tour, in two months. Dammit this was killing me.

(Luna's p.o.v)

Lorcan looked up at me with his daddy's green eyes. He had started speaking, but only slightly. "Momma". He mumbled. I smiled. BG was gonna be upset when he came home to find that I had cut the majority of my hair off. He loved my long hair, but I needed a change. And I was against tattoos... Well on myself anyway, on B it looked kinda sexy.
Lorcan sneezed. "Woah, nice one". I laughed. Emmy ran in and gave me my phone. It was kolby. Why in the world was he calling. I answered.

Kolby: Luna where's BG?

Me: Kolby you know he's on tour, and he doesn't come home for another 3 months.

Kolby: then maybe you can help me.

Me: with what?

Kolby: I got a girl pregnant and it ain't my girlfriend.

Me: .....

(BG's p.o.v)

I had a killer headache, I felt like hell, I needed to talk to my woman, and Emmy.

I called Luna. "Hey , sorry it took so long for me to answer I was on the phone with Kolby." Luna says. "Kolby why?" I asked. "He's having a panic attack ." She says. "Oh, whatever, um I ain't got much time but I wanna talk to ya." I say. "What about.?" She asked . "Bout my nightmares". I say sitting down on the couch in the bus. It was 1:00 in the afternoon, so Emmy was still at school and Luna was most likely on the back porch feeding the damn squirrel that had been biting on the wood off the porch railing. I swore I'd kill him.
"What nightmares?" Luna asked breaking me from my thoughts.